Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Crossfit today

Posted by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 1:13 PM
  • 3 Replies

90lb hang squat clean

90lb hang power clean

I am getting better at my double unders. Got 26 yesterday, of course they are not linked yet, but I got them.

by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 1:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Hunnybadgerkins
by Kat on Mar. 26, 2013 at 1:21 PM

NICE on the DU, they suck!

Tonya_Lynn84
by Bronze Member on Mar. 26, 2013 at 1:41 PM

They sure do! I am sure I have walked out of the box with rope marks on my butt cheeks a few times!

I have been doing cf for about 4mths or so, I still gotta work on technique. When I did the hang power clean it was suppose to be a hang squat clean. My coach told me if I can hang power clean 90lbs and I can hang squat clean alot more! The guy there told me next time he wants to see me hang squat clean 135lbs!

I over think alot of it which just throws me all off.!

Quoting Hunnybadgerkins:

Hunnybadgerkins
by Kat on Mar. 26, 2013 at 1:43 PM
Quoting Tonya_Lynn84:

They sure do! I am sure I have walked out of the box with rope marks on my butt cheeks a few times!

I have been doing cf for about 4mths or so, I still gotta work on technique. When I did the hang power clean it was suppose to be a hang squat clean. My coach told me if I can hang power clean 90lbs and I can hang squat clean alot more! The guy there told me next time he wants to see me hang squat clean 135lbs!

I over think alot of it which just throws me all off.!

Quoting Hunnybadgerkins:

Crossfitters look like victems of domestic violence, horrible! I am an overthinker as well, my biggest problem.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)