Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health
So I said today would be an easy day, do the run I missed, my swings and mobility. I found a KB dvd that was still in the plastic and figured what the hell (why not kill yourself right before you have to load a moving truck?). So I did that 40 minute workout and I used heavier KBs for most of the workout (like 98% of it).... oops. Then I realized I had to do SOME kind of run so I picked HIIT on my TM (gag me), because I couldnt leave my kids home alone (spring break). However when I was done with 25 minutes of HIIT, I ran a mile to see where I am at with speed and it was 7:32. Holy balls that is great! I have been running more and more sub 8 minute miles but not often, it will be my goal to get there one day but the majority are around 8 minutes. I feel fantastic! I am really proud of that. So not an easy day but I did get in 20 minutes of mobility and I will try and get in 10 minutes here and there while packing. :) YAY!
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 1:15 PM
Replies (11-14):
crabbyD
by Diana on Mar. 27, 2013 at 8:22 AM
1 mom liked this
Daaaang! You rock girly! I need to definitely step up my game... Thanks for the inspiration :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Hunnybadgerkins
by on Mar. 27, 2013 at 9:24 AM
:) my mile was so long I never used to time it. I took a long time walk/running in the beginning. So worth it though! You are doing awesome, keep it up, consistency is key.

Quoting wahmx3:

Maybe more of us should "lie" like that!! You are definitely an inspiration. I also have a loooong way to go with running....my mile is right around 15 minutes but that's okay, I will get there, someday....

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Hunnybadgerkins
by on Mar. 27, 2013 at 9:27 AM
1 mom liked this
Whenever I want to quit I just think about some of the people I look up to and I push through.

Quoting crabbyD:

Daaaang! You rock girly! I need to definitely step up my game... Thanks for the inspiration :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
musicpisces
by Suzanne on Mar. 27, 2013 at 5:37 PM

Woo hoo!  That's a great pace!!  Jealous!  LOL  Good luck moving everything!

Suzanne

"Don't sacrifice what you want most for what you want right now."

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN