Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

NSV:-D

Posted by on Mar. 27, 2013 at 6:04 AM
  • 14 Replies
1 mom liked this
So as I was getting dressed this morning I found a pair of jeans on the bottom of the stack. Ya know "those" jeans that you can't quite button comfortably, but you don't want to get rid of just in case someday you might be able to wear them again. Well I thought what the heck, I'll see how close I am to actually being able to wear them now. (In January I couldn't even get them over my rump.) Pulled them up, buttoned, zipped and am wearing them now--- with a belt because they want to sag down a little. I am beyond thrilled! The scale is moving soooooo slowly, its hard to see progress. This just have me the kick in the pants (haha) I needed to keep going. Thanks for letting me share. Love you guys by the way, you keep me motivated when I feel like going back to bed and saying forget it.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 27, 2013 at 6:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Silvertears1275
by on Mar. 27, 2013 at 7:42 AM

Awesome!  I love seeing the scale move, but I think seeing my body change is much more encouraging. 

I have a pair of those jeans.  I thought about trying them on this morning, but it was cold in the house so I didn't want to spend any more time undressed than necessary =)

haileys_mommy06
by Jenn on Mar. 27, 2013 at 8:00 AM
congrats!
mamaof3forlife
by Bronze Member on Mar. 27, 2013 at 8:58 AM
Congrats :)
itsm3
by on Mar. 27, 2013 at 9:27 AM

OH CONGRATS!!!!!!  i love that feling too :)  i'm wearing jeans that were hidden away when i gained weight and couldn't wear them since my late teens/early 20s...i'm wearing one of them now and it feels amazing.

keep going!!!!!

charlotsomtimes
by Gold Member on Mar. 27, 2013 at 9:31 AM

Awesome!

lydiaharper
by Member on Mar. 27, 2013 at 10:51 AM

Congrats! I have a couple pairs of those pants. Lol

musicpisces
by Suzanne on Mar. 27, 2013 at 5:19 PM

Great job, mama!!  That's the best feeling!!

Suzanne

"Don't sacrifice what you want most for what you want right now."

taniamorse85
by on Mar. 28, 2013 at 10:31 PM

Congrats!

I have a pair of jeans like that.  I can button and zip them, but I can't eat, drink, or breathe once they're on.  Yeah, not quite there, lol!

canog08
by New Member on Mar. 29, 2013 at 2:15 AM

that must be sucha great feeling! keep it up. i just started my weight loss journey so i hope to find myself there soon! keep it up!

myhandsomelove
by Member on Mar. 29, 2013 at 2:21 AM
Yay girl that's awesome!!! :-)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)