Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Gym Memberships

Posted by on Mar. 27, 2013 at 12:11 PM
  • 24 Replies
Do you beong to a gym of workout at home?

Do you like where you are working out?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 27, 2013 at 12:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
pinkysmommy720
by Member on Mar. 27, 2013 at 12:14 PM

I belong to a gym. Yes, I do, it is cheap.

rockinmomto2
by on Mar. 27, 2013 at 12:14 PM

I wouldn't mind belonging to a gym because I really enjoy the classes, but I prefer working out outside. Since it's getting warm out, I'm going to have to invest in a jogging stroller, and I do regular body weight workouts at home. I also tend to get better results at home rather than when I would go to the gym.

lovebugs_mom906
by on Mar. 27, 2013 at 12:17 PM
I have been a member of Golds Gym for a little over a year now, but I haven't been going here recently, just because we have had so much going on. I like going to the gym and wish I would go more often. Hopefully now that things are settling down, I can get back to my routine.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MamaJessx3
by Gold Member on Mar. 27, 2013 at 12:34 PM

i belong to a crossfit gym and i wouldnt go anywhere else! I also run on my own, and bike and swim.  Crossfit is so worth it though!

mcginnisc
by Claire on Mar. 27, 2013 at 1:00 PM

I go to LA Fitness. I better like it as I'm getting my Personal Trainer Certifications. I also do some workouts at home- running, dvds, and Spartan WOD.

Claire

" I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Phillipians 4:13 

wahmx3
by Shelley on Mar. 27, 2013 at 1:12 PM

I workout at home and sometimes go to our cities indoor walking track (which is free). I would like to join a gym but I don't have the time to go. I can do a workout dvd at home with no problem. If I had the time or maybe when my kids are a bit older, I will join a gym. I had gone to Curves for at least 3 years a few years ago and really enjoyed that but stopped going due to the time factor.

Bncholbert
by on Mar. 27, 2013 at 1:15 PM

I recently renewed my membership at the YMCA. I do my cardio at the gym but I do resistance strength training at home because me and a stability ball don't always work so well so I dont want to look like a fool using it at the gym LOL I use light weights for strength training as i'm just getting back into working out again. This makes week 2!

Silvertears1275
by on Mar. 27, 2013 at 1:30 PM

I recently got a membership to the rec center.  I love working out at home, but I wanted to learn to run and needed a track or treadmill (and child care).  I love the rec center.  It's easier to just totally zone out and concentrate on my workout.

rileysmommy229
by on Mar. 27, 2013 at 1:32 PM

I HATE working out at home!! I go to Gold's and LOVE it!

Hunnybadgerkins
by on Mar. 27, 2013 at 3:13 PM
I love my box. Shame I have to find a new one now.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)