Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Fell off the wagon again

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2013 at 8:33 PM
  • 14 Replies

I swear I've gained like 2 pounds this week... or I just really have to poo? I don't know, but something's gotta give. 

And I was spotting for a few days, and I've been having random headaches (as well as eating more, which I'm assuming is boredom eating) so people who know those symptoms are telling em I'm pregnant. I haven't gotten out to take a test yet because I'm on BC and don't want to think I'm pregnant.

So I did like 17 minutes on the exercise bike, almost 4 miles... it said I burned like 105 calories. I've been trying to drink more water and eat better, I just have 0 motivation.

I'm aiming for at least 400 miles in 2013 and to lose 45 pounds, watch me reach my goal

by on Mar. 28, 2013 at 8:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Lesgerm
by Leslie on Mar. 28, 2013 at 9:01 PM
1 mom liked this
Ugh it's so hard huh? I do great with my workouts but the eating is soooo hard. Good luck with your test if you do decide to take one :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Idntreallycare
by Silver Member on Mar. 28, 2013 at 9:06 PM

Well, Wednesday I have to do a urine test for the doc, so I'm pretty sure they'll let me know.

caterpilar
by Silver Member on Mar. 28, 2013 at 9:09 PM
It is so hard to keep going sometimes. I had an almond butter and jelly sandwich today. It was definitely not something I should be eating. Keep your chin up, mama! Tomorrow is a new day. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
a06z08mama
by Bronze Member on Mar. 28, 2013 at 9:24 PM
I feel ya!! I am wore out from my shirt trip to LA and back. So still adjusting. I think after a weekend off and getting some good sleep. I will do better next week!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Idntreallycare
by Silver Member on Mar. 29, 2013 at 3:27 PM

I'm starting to logging my calories again today, hopefully that will help. 

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Mar. 29, 2013 at 4:56 PM

Hugs mama!  I've had those weeks before.

Idntreallycare
by Silver Member on Mar. 29, 2013 at 5:06 PM

according to mfp, after a 1.75 mile walk, I have like 900 calories left for dinner/dessert. The husband wants pizza (of course)

musicpisces
by Suzanne on Mar. 30, 2013 at 12:03 AM

Ug, I hate feeling that way.  I think we all go through those periods.  Take it one day at a time.  That's what I'm trying to tell myself right now.  My food has been slipping lately, and my energy is low because of it.  Yuck.  I wish I could literally light a fire under my butt.  But I'm trying to just take each day as it comes.  We'll see.

Suzanne

"Don't sacrifice what you want most for what you want right now."

Idntreallycare
by Silver Member on Mar. 30, 2013 at 5:13 PM
1 mom liked this

did a 2-mile run today, slower pace than I wanted, but it's the second run in a month so I'll take what I can get.

mamaof3forlife
by Bronze Member on Mar. 30, 2013 at 6:10 PM
Wow there must b something in the air, lol!. This week was awful for me too! I've only worked out twice this week including today; yikes! And my eating has been bad. I'm just going to get over it, shake off the dust, move on and keep pushing :) u r not alone
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)