Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Losing weight and feeling great!!

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2013 at 10:29 PM
  • 14 Replies
I have been taking something called skinny fiber an all natural weight loss supplement and I'm down 45 pounds in a little over 2 months. I have so much more energy and feel so much better.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 28, 2013 at 10:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
harveysmom713
by Bronze Member on Mar. 29, 2013 at 2:37 PM
1 mom liked this

What exactly is skinny fiber?

Idntreallycare
by Silver Member on Mar. 29, 2013 at 2:39 PM

Doesn't really sound healthy to lose that much that fast (unless you are very overweight to start)

aprilsalcro
by Silver Member on Mar. 29, 2013 at 2:51 PM
Oh i'd pass on that. Has unhealthy written all over this post. Sorry mama.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Strawberry2008
by on Mar. 29, 2013 at 3:14 PM
1 mom liked this

Wow, that is a lot of weight loss in a short amount of time. Well, first off congratulations!

Secondly, I hope you have talked with your doctor about this supplement and your weigh loss, as sometimes losing weight too quickly can be bad for you. Also, just curious, are you including lifestyle changes like food changes, and exercise. Long-term weight loss usually requires lifestyle changes to keep it off. I was working on weight loss before pregnancy, and now while I am pregnant I have worked harder to make changes to my diet and be active to build healthier habits, and be healthier for my baby.

I hope things keep going well for you!!! :)

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Mar. 29, 2013 at 4:57 PM

I agree here.

Quoting Idntreallycare:

Doesn't really sound healthy to lose that much that fast (unless you are very overweight to start)

Tinalea10
by on Mar. 30, 2013 at 8:33 AM
1 mom liked this
Skinny fiber is all natural and works on the problems in your body that are stopping you from losing weight. Check it out http://Tinalea10.eatlessfeelfull.com I am very over weight. I had cancer 3 years ago and had a hysterectomy and gained like crazy. My Dr is on board with skinny fiber she is so happy I have stopped taking my priilosec cause skinny fiber corrected my heart burn/ acid reflux.
wahmx3
by Shelley on Mar. 31, 2013 at 2:57 PM

While I am happy for you that you have stopped taking a med and your doc knows what you are doing....it is still dangerous to lose that much weight so quickly even though you are very overweight. Have you made other lifestyle changes....eating cleaner, drinking more water and exercising? 

childofGod995
by Member on Mar. 31, 2013 at 4:04 PM

does long usage of this stuff affect your internal organs at all. like your kidneys or liver for example.

I_need_a_name
by on Mar. 31, 2013 at 6:58 PM
Sounds like shes just trying to sell the stuff
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
haileys_mommy06
by Jenn on Mar. 31, 2013 at 7:13 PM
No thank you!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)