Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

kinda stuck.... need some help

Posted by on Mar. 29, 2013 at 9:27 AM
  • 7 Replies
I am 25. 5'4 and 138#. I have gained back a couple pounds that I had lost. But I am stuck at 138.

I am a custodian in a hospital. So for 8 hours I am walking lifting pushing pulling, etc. I am starting back up on 30ds on Monday so I can get a "real" good workout besides what I do at work...

Noom is telling 1200 calories. But I know that is a just a base calorie and not what I should be aiming for. I am wanting to lose another 10-15 pounds. What should my calorie range be??
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 29, 2013 at 9:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
BabyRuca
by on Mar. 29, 2013 at 12:30 PM
I'm no help with calorie counting but here's a bump for you.

I just watch what I eat portion wise & workout every chance for as long as my body can take it.
a06z08mama
by Bronze Member on Mar. 29, 2013 at 12:40 PM
No thanks. I get my product for free with ViSalus.

I just need to figure out how many calories I need. I am eating right. But I don't think I am hitting my caloric need.

Quoting pammiesellsace:

I am a mom of 3.  I gained weight everytime I was pregnant and could never get rid of it.  I tried diets, green tea extracts, fish oils, xenadrine...pretty much everything out there and nothing worked.  a month ago my friend Angela told me she had been taking a product that helped her lose 53 pounds from DEcember of 2012.  I was intrigued so I tried it.  I have been on it for almost 3 weeks and I have lost 13 pounds so far.  I did this by using ACE...

ACE. -- Appetite Control and Energy dietary supplement is a synergistic blend of ingredients including Dark Cocoa and Natural Caffeine, plus additional key ingredients. One or two capsules will turn off your hunger switch and kick you into gear. With Natural A.C.E, you will reduce your appetite, eat less, and be energized throughout the day. The combination of reduced caloric intake as well as increased energy and activity leads to successful weight loss! Achieve your goal with Natural A.C.E.

This isn't a scam and it truely does work! For $1 per pill it won't break your bank either! 

ACE is life changing..

If you are interested in learning more don't hesitate to contact me today. What do you have to lose other than unwanted pounds!?!?!?

Email me at pammie@sababuilder.com

Or you can contact me on Facebook (search Pammie Eggeman in Ohio)

mcginnisc
by Claire on Mar. 29, 2013 at 1:01 PM

BMR: 1438

Maintenance while working out 3-5 days per week: 1438*1.55=2228

To lose 1 lb per week: 2228-500=1728

Your ideal calorie range is 1438-1728 calories per day to lose 1 lb per week. 

I used the 3-5 day formula as the 30DS is only 22 minutes long, but you are active at work. 

Claire

" I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Phillipians 4:13 

mcginnisc
by Claire on Mar. 29, 2013 at 1:02 PM

Quoting pammiesellsace:

I am a mom of 3.  I gained weight everytime I was pregnant and could never get rid of it.  I tried diets, green tea extracts, fish oils, xenadrine...pretty much everything out there and nothing worked.  a month ago my friend Angela told me she had been taking a product that helped her lose 53 pounds from DEcember of 2012.  I was intrigued so I tried it.  I have been on it for almost 3 weeks and I have lost 13 pounds so far.  I did this by using ACE...

ACE. -- Appetite Control and Energy dietary supplement is a synergistic blend of ingredients including Dark Cocoa and Natural Caffeine, plus additional key ingredients. One or two capsules will turn off your hunger switch and kick you into gear. With Natural A.C.E, you will reduce your appetite, eat less, and be energized throughout the day. The combination of reduced caloric intake as well as increased energy and activity leads to successful weight loss! Achieve your goal with Natural A.C.E.

This isn't a scam and it truely does work! For $1 per pill it won't break your bank either! 

ACE is life changing..

If you are interested in learning more don't hesitate to contact me today. What do you have to lose other than unwanted pounds!?!?!?

Email me at pammie@sababuilder.com

Or you can contact me on Facebook (search Pammie Eggeman in Ohio)

I just wanted to let you know before someone reports you, that you cannot advertise in the group. It is against TOS and CM has been known to remove people from the group for doing so. :-) 

Claire

" I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Phillipians 4:13 

a06z08mama
by Bronze Member on Mar. 29, 2013 at 1:06 PM
Thank you!!! I figured it would be a lil over 1500 but wasn't sure.

Quoting mcginnisc:

BMR: 1438

Maintenance while working out 3-5 days per week: 1438*1.55=2228

To lose 1 lb per week: 2228-500=1728

Your ideal calorie range is 1438-1728 calories per day to lose 1 lb per week. 

I used the 3-5 day formula as the 30DS is only 22 minutes long, but you are active at work. 

musicpisces
by Suzanne on Mar. 30, 2013 at 12:31 AM
1 mom liked this

Well, your BMR is 1439, so that's your minimum number of calories.  Let me do the math:

1438 x 1.55 = 2229

2229 - 500 = 1729

To lose 1+ lb per week, consume 1439-1729 calories per day.  =)

Suzanne

"Don't sacrifice what you want most for what you want right now."

wahmx3
by Shelley on Mar. 31, 2013 at 2:28 PM

Hopefully by eating more and exercising, you will lose the weight although you are getting close to your goal weight, you will likely lose.5-1 pound a week.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)