Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Any body else doing Turbo Fire??

Posted by on Mar. 29, 2013 at 2:26 PM
  • 14 Replies

I just ordered it from beach body yesterday..i just cant wait to get it and work out a sweat..if you did or r doing turbo fire how many pounds have you lost and do you have pics to show ur results ??

by on Mar. 29, 2013 at 2:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
aprilsalcro
by on Mar. 29, 2013 at 2:49 PM
Nope. But I plan to try it some day.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bluesky51201
by Member on Mar. 29, 2013 at 4:24 PM
I'm a month and a half in, only two and a half more weeks to go on the prep plan. I had to modify because I didn't order the extra easy DVDs for prep. So far I've lost 10 pounds and five measured inches. I didn't think about measuring arms, calves, and thighs in the beginning. My core is way stronger now and I'm showing definite tone in my legs and arms.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
nikkiej2012
by on Mar. 29, 2013 at 4:28 PM

aww bluesky you are half way done then..turbo its 90 days right ? well if you follow the program..well congrads on ur loss..but i am a bigger lady and it seems hard but i just got to push myself!! what r u doing after TF??

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Mar. 29, 2013 at 4:53 PM

Good luck...heard lots of good things about it!

bluesky51201
by Member on Mar. 29, 2013 at 4:55 PM
I'm going to do the actual plan after. I did the prep schedule to ease myself into it. I just substitute a different workout for the DVDs I don't have. Its a great program and so fun. It takes about a week to get the moves down but after awhile it gets easier to keep up. Most of the time the time just flies by and it goes quick. I'm not bored with it at all and I look so forward to my work out each day. I do Hip Hop Abs and Rockin Body to mix things up. You can do it girl! I started at 219 and I'm at 208 today.
celena.vincent
by on Mar. 29, 2013 at 5:01 PM

Hmm... never heard of it... going to have to look it up lol. :)

nikkiej2012
by on Mar. 29, 2013 at 5:03 PM

thanks darbyakeep45 yeah i got rockin body with shuan t i tired to do it but with all of Mr.T oooowwww and ozzzz i just couldnt do it ..but maybe after i do turbo i will get back to rockin body..who knows with me

crabbyD
by Diana on Mar. 29, 2013 at 7:30 PM
I've said this many times... But I love turbo fire and Chalene Johnson! The program can go up to 20wks if you got the advanced set to go along with it. I'm almost done with month four... I've lost 10 lbs and have kept it off and I've lost a total of 10" so far. I probably would have seen a bigger difference but I need more discipline with my eating habits!

I'm about to order Chalean Extreme because I'm ready for more toning.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nikkiej2012
by on Mar. 29, 2013 at 8:05 PM

well congrads on the pounds you did lose and have fun with the Chalean Extreme!!! yeah but i need to learn how to eat right well not learn but force myself to do better!

Mommy_Natural
by Member on Mar. 29, 2013 at 9:10 PM
I'm doing it! I LOVE it! The workouts are intense but I have lost 12 pounds so far and I feel so much better and toned overall. Chalene is so motivating and when I want to give up she talks me out of it haha. I don't do the exact schedule, I do sculpt and tone 2-3 times a week instead of once, and do whatever workout I'm in the mood for, but I do it 6 days a week no matter what.

I just ordered hip hop abs so I plan to do the two together. I love dancing workouts! :)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)