Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Is anyone else using BodyMedia??

Posted by on Mar. 29, 2013 at 6:00 PM
  • 10 Replies

I bought it and love it!!! I actually didn't realize that I wasn't getting enough deep sleep!!! What do you like or don't like about it???

by on Mar. 29, 2013 at 6:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Mar. 29, 2013 at 6:24 PM

Welcome to the group!  I don't have one, but here's a bump:)

AdVitam
by on Mar. 29, 2013 at 6:29 PM
What is it? :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
celena.vincent
by on Mar. 29, 2013 at 6:37 PM

Do you remember when they had BodyBug? It's a device you wear on your arm to keep track of your calories that you burn, how many steps you take and how long you sleep, along with other data. Go to bodymedia.com

Quoting AdVitam:

What is it? :)

Tommyskitty
by on Mar. 29, 2013 at 6:37 PM
1 mom liked this

I have it and love it. My husband started using it first almost a year ago. Once I had my daughter four months ago, he gave me his and got himself the newer one. Lost about fifty pounds so far by using that and myfitnesspal to help count calories.

lovebugs_mom906
by Bronze Member on Mar. 29, 2013 at 6:39 PM
I have one and I really like it! It really helps keep me on track and motivates me to move more.
Silvertears1275
by on Mar. 29, 2013 at 6:40 PM
1 mom liked this

I have a Fitbit, which is similar, but I don't have the model that monitors sleep.  I know I don't sleep enough/well without it ;)

celena.vincent
by on Mar. 29, 2013 at 6:41 PM

Oh wow!!! That is sooo awesome!

Quoting Tommyskitty:

I have it and love it. My husband started using it first almost a year ago. Once I had my daughter four months ago, he gave me his and got himself the newer one. Lost about fifty pounds so far by using that and myfitnesspal to help count calories.

celena.vincent
by on Mar. 29, 2013 at 6:42 PM

It def is a great motivator!!! The steps part makes me want to walk more lol... I almost freak out if I don't get to the 8k steps ha ha

Quoting lovebugs_mom906:

I have one and I really like it! It really helps keep me on track and motivates me to move more.

lovebugs_mom906
by Bronze Member on Mar. 29, 2013 at 6:52 PM
1 mom liked this
I know, me too! Lol. I've only got about 4300 as of 4pm, so I'm thinking of jumping on the treadmill or taking the dog for a walk here in a bit. Got to get in those extra steps before I can rest .-)

Quoting celena.vincent:

It def is a great motivator!!! The steps part makes me want to walk more lol... I almost freak out if I don't get to the 8k steps ha ha

Quoting lovebugs_mom906:

celena.vincent
by on Mar. 29, 2013 at 6:55 PM

I'm laughing soooo hard right now ha ha.... it makes you obsessive with it! My hubby doesn't get it... he's like... uh... so, why are you trying to beat the amount of calories burned or why are you trying to out walk it... I just say 'duh, that's why I got it... to keep me on track, you're not complaining by me losing the weight' lol. I love it! I just can't wait to see when I've lost 10 lbs since I've started using this!

Quoting lovebugs_mom906:

I know, me too! Lol. I've only got about 4300 as of 4pm, so I'm thinking of jumping on the treadmill or taking the dog for a walk here in a bit. Got to get in those extra steps before I can rest .-)

Quoting celena.vincent:

Quoting lovebugs_mom906:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)