Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

This is IT :)

Posted by on Mar. 29, 2013 at 6:40 PM
  • 6 Replies
1 mom liked this

I have been on a weight roller-coaster ever since I had my son, almost 17 years ago~YES, I said 17 years....I got caught up in taking care of my family & lost track of myself.....I have started eating healthier & drinking ALOT more water after a very tearful conversation w/1 of my sisters a few months back.....gotta get in some "me time" for walking.....it's good that I walk about 25 miles each day-just doing my daily routine ;)....gonna get in @ least 30 minutes a day of "exercise walking"......here goes nothing ladies :)

by on Mar. 29, 2013 at 6:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Silvertears1275
by on Mar. 29, 2013 at 6:43 PM
1 mom liked this

You can do it!  Good luck =)

MiMi.
by on Mar. 29, 2013 at 7:04 PM
What do you so that makes you walk 25 miles in a day?! They saw the average American only walks 84 miles a year in their daily routine of life
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
musicpisces
by Suzanne on Mar. 29, 2013 at 11:58 PM

Wow, 84 miles a year?  That might be a big underestimation, considering a mile is about 2000 steps.  Even on my laziest days, where I literally sat on the sofa most of the day, I did at least 3500.  Where did that come from?

OP, I'm curious how you're walking 25 miles a day, too!  Even as a distance runner, my best is about 20 miles, and that was on a day with a 16 mile run and an 6 hour shift running back and forth between a sales floor and the stock room.

Good luck!

Quoting MiMi.:

What do you so that makes you walk 25 miles in a day?! They saw the average American only walks 84 miles a year in their daily routine of life

Suzanne

"Don't sacrifice what you want most for what you want right now."

cowgirls10181
by on Mar. 30, 2013 at 12:05 AM
Im quirous about your daily 25 miles also. And great job deciding to work on yourself. I need to step up and work on myself once again. And loose dd baby fat shes 4 yrs old and dd baby fat who is 17 mo ths old. I lost it from my son who is now 10, but have failed to put effort into myself after my girls were born.

I want a workout buddy! But finding one has been difficuld, none of my friends want to decidate a time/day to plan some simple routines. But they complain about their body shape and apperance...
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
musicpisces
by Suzanne on Mar. 30, 2013 at 12:52 AM

You need to stop advertising in this group.

Quoting pammiesellsace:

I feel the same way you do.  My oldest is 7 1/2 and I never lost the baby weight, and when i had my other 2 children I just gained more.  In the past 2 1/2 weeks I have lost 13 pounds by adding a ton of water to my diet and taking Ace.  If you haven't heard of it, you can message me and i can tell you more.  

Suzanne

"Don't sacrifice what you want most for what you want right now."

cryzmom
by on Mar. 30, 2013 at 2:02 PM

I work as a preschool teacher....I chase 40- 4 yr olds around 5 days a week for about 7 hours a day & then I do my personal running around b4 i stop moving usually around 9-10 pm.....i didn't realize how much I was walking until I wore a pedometer 2 work....now I know why I'm so tired @ the end of the day ....LOL

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN