Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

hey everyone! Weight loss update. *picture*

Posted by on Mar. 31, 2013 at 6:55 PM
  • 33 Replies
4 moms liked this

So ive been in dominican republic for a month. Leaving home i was 296. I'm now 14 pounds lighter! :D at 282 pounds! feels great. I know its not a whole lot but that was hard to lose. Now im really determined to get out there and lose some more!

by on Mar. 31, 2013 at 6:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
I_need_a_name
by on Mar. 31, 2013 at 6:56 PM
1 mom liked this
Awesome!!!! What all are you doing to lose weight?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wannabeamami
by on Mar. 31, 2013 at 6:59 PM

Well first thing is first, i stopped drinking soda. When i was home (usa) I'd always go to QT and get 52oz of soda nearly everyday. Sometimes 2-3 times a day. (most time i wouldnt drink it all but i get thirsty a lot and when that happens i can drink a whole 52 plus more.) I drink nothing but water and occasionally apple juice. Secondly, I stopped eating so much like i did back home. I'd eat just to eat. While being here in dominican republic i don't have that choice. Thirdly, I've been doing a lot of walking and drinking my water. I will start going to the gym soon.

Quoting I_need_a_name:

haileys_mommy06
by Jenn on Mar. 31, 2013 at 7:11 PM
1 mom liked this
I love QT! Congrats on the weight loss :) you can definitely see a difference.

Quoting wannabeamami:

Well first thing is first, i stopped drinking soda. When i was home (usa) I'd always go to QT and get 52oz of soda nearly everyday. Sometimes 2-3 times a day. (most time i wouldnt drink it all but i get thirsty a lot and when that happens i can drink a whole 52 plus more.) I drink nothing but water and occasionally apple juice. Secondly, I stopped eating so much like i did back home. I'd eat just to eat. While being here in dominican republic i don't have that choice. Thirdly, I've been doing a lot of walking and drinking my water. I will start going to the gym soon.

Quoting I_need_a_name:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
BabyRuca
by on Mar. 31, 2013 at 7:12 PM
2 moms liked this
Awesome job. The way I see it is any little bit counts, celebrate every accomplishment & be proud of yourself!
wannabeamami
by on Mar. 31, 2013 at 7:13 PM

Oh gosh tell me about it! It's my favorite gas station! the only one i go to really. I go to buckys sometimes but i love QT. <3 but from now on, no more soda! Just water and gas!

And thank you <3

Quoting haileys_mommy06:

Quoting wannabeamami:

Quoting I_need_a_name:

Idntreallycare
by Silver Member on Mar. 31, 2013 at 7:15 PM
1 mom liked this

great job!

wannabeamami
by on Mar. 31, 2013 at 7:16 PM
1 mom liked this

Thank you everyone <3 Makes me feel happy to get all the compliments.

haileys_mommy06
by Jenn on Mar. 31, 2013 at 7:19 PM
We used to live near one in ga. I loved their caramel coffee thing. My husband calls it creamer because it's so sweet, lol. And their slushie drinks...yum! We live in Florida now. I haven't seen any around. The only time we ever stop at a QT now is when we're driving up to ga and we're near the stateline. Which is a good thing or else I'd be there all the time, haha! Twice a year is good enough for me.

Quoting wannabeamami:

Oh gosh tell me about it! It's my favorite gas station! the only one i go to really. I go to buckys sometimes but i love QT. <3 but from now on, no more soda! Just water and gas!

And thank you <3

Quoting haileys_mommy06:

Quoting wannabeamami:

Quoting I_need_a_name:

wannabeamami
by on Mar. 31, 2013 at 7:22 PM

back home i live only about 10 minutes or less from one! Thats why i always go! I like to go there because everyone knows me too! lol It's nice to talk to people! I don't talk to many people back at home!

Quoting haileys_mommy06:

We used to live near one in ga. I loved their caramel coffee thing. My husband calls it creamer because it's so sweet, lol. And their slushie drinks...yum! We live in Florida now. I haven't seen any around. The only time we ever stop at a QT now is when we're driving up to ga and we're near the stateline. Which is a good thing or else I'd be there all the time, haha! Twice a year is good enough for me.

Quoting wannabeamami:

And thank you <3

Quoting haileys_mommy06:

Quoting wannabeamami:

Quoting I_need_a_name:

allsolittle
by Member on Mar. 31, 2013 at 7:23 PM
Awesome!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)