Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

trying to lose sum baby weight

Posted by on Mar. 31, 2013 at 11:30 PM
  • 12 Replies

so my daughter is 2 years old and ive been trying to lose the baby weight and get back to where i was at. i have wii fit and wii fit plus but i'll do it for a few days and then i'll be so distracted with other things that i will totally forget about it. i mean me and my fiance walk everywhere we need to but i look in the mirror and still dont see any progress :/.. i cant even tell you the last time i weighed myself its been that long. im trying to have a nice slimmer body for spring/ summer..any advice would be appreciated :) nothing negative please :)

by on Mar. 31, 2013 at 11:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
musicpisces
by Suzanne on Mar. 31, 2013 at 11:49 PM

Welcome!  Good luck reaching your goal!

Suzanne

"Don't sacrifice what you want most for what you want right now."

iamcafemom83
by Bronze Member on Apr. 1, 2013 at 8:33 AM
This is a very positive group! You'll like it here:) I have been on the weight loss track since December. I have to say, that what you eat is a really big part of the weight loss equation. That, and patience! It takes time.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
CorpCityGrl
by Bronze Member on Apr. 1, 2013 at 9:19 AM

A HUGE part of losing weight is your diet and what you eat.  I would first examine that and make changes because that will go a long way.

DD is 2 1/2 and at about 18 months, I had decided that enough was enough and I wanted to get back into shape.

yung_mom22
by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 10:51 AM

thanks :) i will definitely have to change my eating habits and be patient. patience is a virtue right? :)

JerseyAirGurl
by *Ada* on Apr. 1, 2013 at 11:06 AM
2 moms liked this

I agree with everyone... This group is extremely supportive and resourceful. The key will be diet. Here is something to get you in the right direction. Once you really start seeing results it gets addictive! Good luck lady!

musicpisces
by Suzanne on Apr. 1, 2013 at 11:28 AM
1 mom liked this

I LOVE that image!  SOOOOOO true!!

Quoting JerseyAirGurl:

I agree with everyone... This group is extremely supportive and resourceful. The key will be diet. Here is something to get you in the right direction. Once you really start seeing results it gets addictive! Good luck lady!

Suzanne

"Don't sacrifice what you want most for what you want right now."

yung_mom22
by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 12:06 PM

awesome thankyou! this will help me alot :)

butterflycircle
by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 12:09 PM
1 mom liked this

good luck! You can achive anything you put your mind to!

JerseyAirGurl
by *Ada* on Apr. 1, 2013 at 1:09 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm sure I annoy my FB friends because I am always sharing things like this. It keeps me motivated. 

These are other favorites of mine:

Quoting musicpisces:

I LOVE that image!  SOOOOOO true!!

Quoting JerseyAirGurl:

frecklesthehen
by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 4:55 PM

welcome! you've come to the right place for help and support.

i've got lots of little tips that can get you started, but as stated changing your diet will have a big impact on things.

drink water, and make it cold water. it takes more energy to warm up ice water than to just drink room temp water. cut out soda and juice. try to not drink your daily calories because you will still be hungry in the end.

i am about half through the new JM book "slim for life" and highly recomend it if you like books, and have about $25 to spare.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)