Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

I LOVE MY PROGRESS!!! Happy & Full of energy :)- Pics!!

Posted by   + Show Post

Hello Ladies,

I have been gone a very long time! But I have been trying and trying to lose weight and get healthy and I finally figured it out after all of this time. Bye Bye baby weight! I use to have a weight loss journal and that didn't work! I have tried everything and always want a magic fix and to get my results the easy way. Well it just isn't that simple. I have changed my mind set and lifestyle and now am so happy and healthy! I have changed my life!!! I am just so excited I wanted to share with people that have gone through pregnancy and what it does to your body so I thought I would come back and scream it out to everyone I am finally making progress!

P.S. I LOVE HERBALIFE!!!!!!!

Feel free to share your success stories, there is no better motivation!!!

by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 1:32 PM
Replies (21-30):
NewM0mmy1
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 12:44 PM

I Pm'd you. Chat soon

Quoting brandhailey:

I would love some help from you if you could point me into the right direction of what to get and how to start. Im so tired of looking in the mirror and feeling blahhhh

Quoting NewM0mmy1:

This is my friend Sam, I went to high school with her and she has two kids, struggling to lose that baby belly. She is a rock star! and has a great transformation so far.

Quoting NewM0mmy1:

Quoting brandhailey:

No I am just starting to really diet I have 4 kids my youngest 8 months and am ready to loose weight I was a size 5 now im a 9 and really want to do something that helps. I have a membership at the gym and an elipitical at home just need something else to boost me

Quoting NewM0mmy1:

Quoting brandhailey:

YOu look great are you takeing the pills or the shakes?

Thank you! I use the shakes, healthy snacks and meals and I use vitamins and cellulose. It is amazing. Have you tried it before?

If your interestedd I can help you. I am a health coach for Herbalife. Even if you wouldn

t want to use me personally I can put you in touch with some other amazing people. we can chat via Inbox if you like. I have a few people I am working closely with. Some need a lot of help some a little but here are some transformations. It does require excersise still this just helps us busy moms stay focused and on track.

NewM0mmy1
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 12:45 PM
1 mom liked this

I will messageyou and we can chat about it. It is life changing!!!

Quoting Beauty91805:

You look awesome! I have been curious about Herbalife. My husbands step father was on it and had such shocking results real quick.

NewM0mmy1
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 4:31 PM

Hey ladies,

One of my good friends recently had a baby and she is doing Herbalife with me. She said it would be ok to share her photos so I thought I would for those of us needing a little motivation today. Happy Hump Day and don't wait until tomorrow to get healthy!

EiuGirl316
by Leah on Apr. 3, 2013 at 9:30 PM

You look great!

ADPIAKCMAMI
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 10:15 PM
What exactly is herbalife...
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Krystle21
by on Apr. 6, 2013 at 12:20 AM
How does herbalife work?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Blovesyouuu
by on Apr. 6, 2013 at 12:24 AM
What is herbalife and how does it work?!
harveysmom713
by Bronze Member on Apr. 6, 2013 at 12:34 PM

Way to go! Congrats!

NewM0mmy1
by on Apr. 8, 2013 at 3:19 PM
Hey ladies..herbalife is about changing your life and becoming healthier and happier.it's a healthy way to lose or manage weight and they are plans customizable for anyone even kids. I use herbalife to lose weight and keep it off by drinking their shakes and using vitamins.I replace two meals a day and still eat snacks and one meal and have a cheat day..there is such a wonderful support system that you stay motivated...it has changed my life. If you want to know more pm me.
hiba84
by Member on Apr. 10, 2013 at 5:29 PM
Congrats you look great
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN