Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Any tea drinkers?

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 12:55 AM
  • 47 Replies

Just curious if any of you drink tea here and if so, what tea do you like? 

I personally like Jasmine pearl green tea.  I find it amusing how the leaves unravel.  I am far too easily amused, lol.

Meant to add in I recently boughtt this little tea spoon infuser.  Anyone else have any unique tea knick knacks/gadgets/infusers/teapots?

"It's not about counting the days, rather making the days count

by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 12:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Aurorasmom
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 1:03 AM

i drink a lot of green tea and organic dandelion root tea

Pna1Dra6on
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 1:13 AM

hmm haven't heard of dandelion root tea before.  I'll have to try some one day.  Do you have to go to a specialty store to get it though?  & Any particular green tea brand? 

Quoting Aurorasmom:

Aurorasmom
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 1:20 AM
1 mom liked this

traditinal medicinals is the brand and i always grab it at sprouts - i love their selection :)

Quoting Pna1Dra6on:

hmm haven't heard of dandelion root tea before.  I'll have to try some one day.  Do you have to go to a specialty store to get it though?  & Any particular green tea brand? 

Quoting Aurorasmom:

musicpisces
by Suzanne on Apr. 3, 2013 at 1:46 AM
1 mom liked this

I love Traditional Medicinals!  I get a lot of their stuff (like the Gypsy Cold Care tea, which is HEAVEN when I am sick).  We actually live in the town they're based out of!

Quoting Aurorasmom:

traditinal medicinals is the brand and i always grab it at sprouts - i love their selection :)

Quoting Pna1Dra6on:

Quoting Aurorasmom:

Suzanne

"Don't sacrifice what you want most for what you want right now."

DragonInfinity
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 1:49 AM

I love mint green teas, and peach teas....Sunshine tea is pretty good to.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safety in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming, "WOO HOO, what a ride!!!"

taniamorse85
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 1:52 AM
1 mom liked this

I love hot tea!   My favorite brands are Twinings, Yogi, and some Celestial Seasonings.  One of my faves is CS Honey Vanilla Chamomile.  Also, I love getting Traditional Medicinals teas for when I'm sick.  They really do help the symptoms they claim to.  Their sore throat one, Throat Coat, is amazing!

JerseyAirGurl
by *Ada* on Apr. 3, 2013 at 1:54 AM
annelauer
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 1:55 AM
I don't think I can pick a favorite tea. We drink a lot of it. Rooibos teas are nice. We drink that a lot since it doesn't have caffeine.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Pna1Dra6on
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 1:56 AM

Cousin & I just picked up a peach mango tea recently.  Wasn't bad, but personally not sure if we'd get it again or maybe just not again for a while.  Hmm now, mint green tea sounds promising. 

Quoting DragonInfinity:

I love mint green teas, and peach teas....Sunshine tea is pretty good to.

Pna1Dra6on
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 1:57 AM

Guess I've really gotta go and try these medicinal teas when I get sick again.  Will try and pick up some of the throat coat one day.  Do hate that sore throat feeling and not being able to swallow well.

Quoting taniamorse85:

I love hot tea!   My favorite brands are Twinings, Yogi, and some Celestial Seasonings.  One of my faves is CS Honey Vanilla Chamomile.  Also, I love getting Traditional Medicinals teas for when I'm sick.  They really do help the symptoms they claim to.  Their sore throat one, Throat Coat, is amazing!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN