Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I did it!!

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 12:15 PM
  • 15 Replies
1 mom liked this

I did 2 rope climbs to the top today(15ft)!!

When I came down and got to the floor I thought I was gonna vomit!

3 to 4 weeks of working my way up and I finally made it!!

So excited!!

by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 12:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
caterpilar
by Silver Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 12:17 PM
1 mom liked this
Way to go!! That is awesome!!! *high five*
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MommaChelleB
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 12:21 PM

That is awesome! Very nice job!!

musicpisces
by Suzanne on Apr. 3, 2013 at 12:22 PM

Awesome!!

Suzanne

"Don't sacrifice what you want most for what you want right now."

MamaJessx3
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 1:18 PM
Awesome! I haven't attempted a rope climb yet. Somehow I always miss rope climb workouts...they don't do them very often at my box
Tonya_Lynn84
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 1:25 PM

Our coach has taken time with each of use to set goals we want to achieve and she also along with our wods she adds skills to work on for that day! So every week I get to work on my rope climbs!! I always look forward to Wednesday!!

Quoting MamaJessx3:

Awesome! I haven't attempted a rope climb yet. Somehow I always miss rope climb workouts...they don't do them very often at my box

MamaJessx3
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 2:22 PM
That's good. How many people and classes do you have at your box? There's no way the coaches at our box would have time to do that for everyone. Too many people and classes.

Quoting Tonya_Lynn84:

Our coach has taken time with each of use to set goals we want to achieve and she also along with our wods she adds skills to work on for that day! So every week I get to work on my rope climbs!! I always look forward to Wednesday!!

Quoting MamaJessx3:

Tonya_Lynn84
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 3:04 PM

3 morning classes and 3 afternoon classes. I am not sure how many people are at our box, the just oepned in February. I would say 20 to 30 people total. I know in my class time(915am) there is usually just me, sometimes there is a couple others but 9 out of 10 times I am alone!

Quoting MamaJessx3:

That's good. How many people and classes do you have at your box? There's no way the coaches at our box would have time to do that for everyone. Too many people and classes.

Quoting Tonya_Lynn84:

Quoting MamaJessx3:

MamaJessx3
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 3:10 PM
Yeah see that's crazy! Ours has 3 morning classes and 4 evening classes and 10-25 people in each class.

Quoting Tonya_Lynn84:

3 morning classes and 3 afternoon classes. I am not sure how many people are at our box, the just oepned in February. I would say 20 to 30 people total. I know in my class time(915am) there is usually just me, sometimes there is a couple others but 9 out of 10 times I am alone!

Quoting MamaJessx3:

Quoting Tonya_Lynn84:

Quoting MamaJessx3:

MamaJessx3
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 3:11 PM

Mobile Photo

This is a pic from last night. You can see my leg on the far right lol. That's only half the gym!
Tonya_Lynn84
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 3:18 PM

That looks bigger then our place, then again it could be that our rig is bigger and in the middle of the room! That is alot of people! Our night classes are like that, and that is why I stick to mornings.

Quoting MamaJessx3:

Mobile Photo

This is a pic from last night. You can see my leg on the far right lol. That's only half the gym!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)