• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Crystal's Weigt Loss Journal

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 2:49 PM
  • 1 Replies

I'm Crystal. As of this post I am 22 years old and a mom to two wonderful little ladies. Chloe is 3 and Emma is 14 months. I also have an amazing husband Brandon and we live in Northern Indiana.

I've never had to diet before, in fact, if I was actually in a healthy weight range I wouldn't need to diet now. I've been blessed with a metabolism high enough that my weight stays very steady, rarely even fluxuating by a pound or two. However, at different points in my life I have gained and never lost.

Before Chloe I was 150, and after Chloe I was 156. I'm 5'10" so it wasn't a big deal to have 5 extra lbs.

After Emma I was 181, I went up to 183 and that's where I've stayed since.

I'm trying to learn to adjust my eating habits and become more active. It's not the easiest thing ever, especially with so little sleep. I use myfitnesspal (my login is the same as my SN for anyone who wants to add me TheQueenOfChaos) to track my calories.

My biggest problem is skipping breakfasts. I tend to feel very sick if I eat breakfast, so I usually wait until lunch. I need to change that.

Today so far I've had a homemade cobb salad (minus the chicken) with a balsamic and EVOO dressing. It was 249 calories.

I just had a bowl of fresh fruit blend, which was 58 calories.

And I have lemon oregano chicken, and peas in butter planned for dinner. I'm trying to stay as paleo as possible but still keep my calories and my low blood sugar in check. It's supposed to be 781 calories.

According to MFP I have to limit myself to 1200 calories a day, according to my doc 1200-1500. I'm still below both, which leaves room for another snack seeing as we typically eat dinner pretty late, so I'll probably munch on a veggie mix later. I'm not going to force anyone to diet with me, so it's a real pain in the neck to diet while staring at cheeze-its lol

by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 2:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
JerseyAirGurl
by *Ada* on Apr. 4, 2013 at 2:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)