Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

sooo HUNGRY! UPDATE

Posted by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 11:30 PM
  • 17 Replies
I was on w.w., but hit a Plateau after only 4 lbs, so now I'm on the Digest Diet. I'm on day 3, and I'm starving! The good thing is that tomorrow is the last day of phase 1. Phase 2 is less restrictive. The other good news is that the shake I've been having twice a day is delicious! I add extra ice and try to drink it slowly to make it last longer.UPDATE:

I'm on phase 2 now, and not hungry anymore at all! :-) the diet really is healthy, it's full of Super foods. Maybe I should have just skipped phase 1.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 11:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JerseyAirGurl
by *Ada* on Apr. 5, 2013 at 1:43 AM
roxysmommy
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 1:57 AM
1 mom liked this

Any diet that makes you feel like you're starving probably isn't very good for you :/

nyxiemist
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 2:58 AM

I can't do diets that starve me. I end up with headaches and really cranky. Then I would end up binging. You also end up burning muscle rather than fat.

Jamie1972
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 3:02 AM

how long did you do w.w? because  hitting a plateau at 4 lbs sounds like you weren't on there very long.

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Apr. 5, 2013 at 7:38 AM

This.  WW is just a way of tracking your food.  It's not a diet.  A true plateau lasts for 3 weeks or more.  Did you try changing up your workouts or making sure you're eating enough food.  You seem quick to change what you're doing just to see quick results...I would focus on being healthy in the long run!

Quoting Jamie1972:

how long did you do w.w? because  hitting a plateau at 4 lbs sounds like you weren't on there very long.

loisl25
by Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 12:59 PM
It's from the Reader's Digest. It's like an upgrade of their ''flat belly diet''.

Quoting JerseyAirGurl:

What is the digest diet?

loisl25
by Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 1:00 PM
A month, maybe a week more. After the first week I didn't even lose one more pound.

Quoting Jamie1972:

loisl25
by Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 1:02 PM
I know, but it's only like that for the first phase, which lasts 4 days. I don't think I'll feel this way in phase 2.

Quoting roxysmommy:

Any diet that makes you feel like you're starving probably isn't very good for you :/

Jamie1972
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 4:26 PM

Quoting loisl25:

A month, maybe a week more. After the first week I didn't even lose one more pound.

Quoting Jamie1972:

Average weight loss while on ww is 1-2lbs a week. So you were doing fine. You should keep working the program and you will lose the weight in a healthy manner. The faster you lose the quicker is comes back plus with extra.
loisl25
by Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 9:17 PM
Yeah, but I did have three weeks of no weight loss. I may go back to it if phase 2 is still too hard.

Quoting Jamie1972:

Quoting loisl25:

Quoting Jamie1972:

Average weight loss while on ww is 1-2lbs a week. So you were doing fine. You should keep working the program and you will lose the weight in a healthy manner. The faster you lose the quicker is comes back plus with extra.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN