Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

getting back in the game!! (kinda long)

Posted by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 8:54 AM
  • 3 Replies

^^^^THIS IS NOT what I look like anymore :( That was at my lowest weight, in july 2012. I quit smoking in november abd the holdidays came and I packed on the pounds. Untill last week I would use that as a excuse, But no more!! Saturday night I almost started smoking again cause I was so upset with my body. I didnt becuse it hit me that, that was not the way because I dont want to smoke for my whole life. Monday I started a strict diet and walking, wednesday I started the 30 day shred, although Im not starting my official day 1 until monday since I will be taking sunday off most likley (I never workout on sundays) and there is no break until the 7th day :) so Im just practicing and learing the moves this week :) anyone else doing or have done the 30 day shred please share your experience or tips. Also, anyone who is on MFP look me up, I need all the friends I can get! :) MFP username sarahdickson501

by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 8:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
JerseyAirGurl
by *Ada* on Apr. 5, 2013 at 2:43 PM
JoeysApple
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 9:12 PM

I read that a lot of people had knee pain after doing the 30 day shred for a while. When I did it a couple years ago, I only did that work out 3x week and other workouts the other days. I never had knee troubles come up doing that. Just so you're aware! Good luck!

SarahDickson
by on Apr. 6, 2013 at 10:07 AM
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN