Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Bad tasting fruit?

Posted by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 1:55 PM
  • 2 Replies

Poll

Question: Would you throw out fruit that didn't appeal to your tastebuds or just stick through eating it.

Options:

toss it

eat it

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 7

View Results

I had a pretty sour fruit the other week and made me curious if you guys would throw out fruit that didn't appeal to your tastebuds or just stick through eating it.

How cute is this kid even with a sour face wink mini

"It's not about counting the days, rather making the days count

by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 1:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Silvertears1275
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 2:10 PM
1 mom liked this

I guess it depends.  For example, at home, I probably would toss it.  But I mistakenly grabbed a granny smith apple to take work the other day for part of my lunch and I HATE granny smith apples.  I ate it though because I needed to eat, you know?  I need my lunch to at least keep me satisfied until I get home, and the apple helps keep me full.

But yeah, at home, that thing would have been in the trash =)

Pna1Dra6on
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 2:16 PM

Good point.  Everything can be pretty situational.  I can admit to tossing fruit in the past, but I ended up eating that sour plum and not enjoying it one bit.

Quoting Silvertears1275:

I guess it depends.  For example, at home, I probably would toss it.  But I mistakenly grabbed a granny smith apple to take work the other day for part of my lunch and I HATE granny smith apples.  I ate it though because I needed to eat, you know?  I need my lunch to at least keep me satisfied until I get home, and the apple helps keep me full.

But yeah, at home, that thing would have been in the trash =)

"It's not about counting the days, rather making the days count

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)