Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

So i am really wondering what everyone likes to do? Weather it is going for a walk - doing any kind of workout. I am looking to see if anyone would like to get some really big support, or to just have some fun talking about workouts?! Plus i am looking to see if anyone is wanting to try some workouts that are alot of fun & do make you sweat up a storm! So anyone willing to talk about any of this?

So i will stat, I am a stay at home mommy, who has a 3 & 4 yr old boys at home. They are my world, & i started working out to keep up with thiese 2 boys. I find it so hard to be a running every where mommy & now there is nothing more i would love to be doing. lol I have also gotten my kids into working out & they find it alot of fun. Personally i love everything to do with Beachbody & all the programs they have for every age is great! I have also started drinking Shakeology & found that i love the way i have more energy after! Plus my workouts don't hurt as much anymore. I am almost done doing Insanity & will be starting with Hip Hop Abs next. After these 2 i am thinking about doing a tai chi one to help with all my muscles. Plus Tai Chi looks like alot of fun! :)

by on Apr. 7, 2013 at 10:09 PM
Replies (11-16):
mariemciver2000
by on Apr. 8, 2013 at 9:22 PM

I heard she was really good. How is she with keeping you motivated? :)

Sara_Nicole
by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 10:48 PM

I did Brazil Butt Lift and Shakeology. I got amazing results. I am now doing Les Mills Combat which is so much fun!! If you're interested in fun workout programs PM me and I can give you more info! Good Luck!!

mariemciver2000
by on Apr. 12, 2013 at 6:30 PM

I am almost done with Insanity, have a week left, & then starting Hip Hop Abs. Thinking about doning either Tai Cheng, or the same as you Les Mills Combat. Have also thought about doing P90 or something of those ones anyways! :)

asaffell
by Silver Member on Apr. 12, 2013 at 6:33 PM

I love my TurboFire. Still working up the courage to try out Insanity - maybe after I get recovered from the baby and finish Pump, Combat, and P90X again. haha

ReadWriteLuv
Allright 2015, you heinous bitch. Bring it on!
Yesterday at 5:22 PM
by Casey on Apr. 12, 2013 at 6:33 PM
Do you have a video gaming system? I love EA Sports Active, all of the titles. My daughter and I did the soccer boot camp program together last night on EASA 2 for the PS3.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
just.jessie
by on Apr. 12, 2013 at 6:44 PM

I'm always interested in trying new things. I like yoga and I want to try kick boxing and maybe a spin class. I really want to try Zumba. I like to walk but I'm not a running fan

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN