Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Are you kidding me?

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2013 at 7:47 AM
  • 10 Replies

Mobile Photo

I'm about over this! No worries, I can't stop because I have to be fit for school but I need to drop this last 20lbs before August! As I posted before, I'm in a damn 4 month plateau.

I took a look at my diet and I needed to eat more and cut the sodas. I cut sodas, my face has cleared. I have been eating 4-5 times a day with far more healthier foods.

So, instead of seeing 148, at ALL like I was....I've gained and it will not budge! 150....come on mow, GO AWAY STUPID FAT! Top it off that I feel sooooo bloated and gross from drinking a shit ton of water and eating so much. My face looks fat. Ugh!

August isn't that far away and this weight has to go!!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 8, 2013 at 7:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Tinalea10
by on Apr. 8, 2013 at 8:44 AM
Have you heard of skinny fiber? It's an all natural weight loss supplement that works great. You look great by the way.
AmyLynn5398
by on Apr. 8, 2013 at 8:50 AM

Just a heads up, water does not cause bloat, sodium does! 

ALWsMomma
by on Apr. 8, 2013 at 9:18 AM
I think you look great!
Idk, what to tell you, I read your posts and it sound like you are doing the right stuff. Maybe you are building muscle?
Either way you look great
BeAmour
by Bronze Member on Apr. 8, 2013 at 9:41 AM
I always feel bloated after I polish off a bottle of water.

Quoting AmyLynn5398:

Just a heads up, water does not cause bloat, sodium does! 

BeAmour
by Bronze Member on Apr. 8, 2013 at 9:42 AM
1 mom liked this
I don't know. I'm sure I'm toning up but I can't tone but so much and lose so many inches without the scale budging...you body would look stupid. Lol

Quoting ALWsMomma:

I think you look great!

Idk, what to tell you, I read your posts and it sound like you are doing the right stuff. Maybe you are building muscle?

Either way you look great
CorpCityGrl
by Bronze Member on Apr. 8, 2013 at 9:52 AM

Are you retaining water?  Watch your salt intake.

It sounds like you are doing all the right things and working out but you may be retaining water as well.  How is your fiber intake?

BeAmour
by Bronze Member on Apr. 8, 2013 at 9:56 AM
I don't even look at my fiber, honestly.

I try and watch my sodium and I really hope I'm not retaining!!! How do I get rid of it if I am?

Quoting CorpCityGrl:

It sounds like you are doing all the right things and working out but you may be retaining water as well.  How is your fiber intake?

CorpCityGrl
by Bronze Member on Apr. 8, 2013 at 10:10 AM
1 mom liked this

Our bodies will also naturally retain water depending on the time of the month - the curse of womanhood!  But if we are eating too much sodium, our bodies will also retain that water.

I'm sure you already drink tons of water, which seems counterproductive but it helps to flush out our systems.  Drinking grapefruit juice and cranberry juice actually help when you are retaining water.

Definitely check to see if you are getting enough fiber as well.

Quoting BeAmour:

I don't even look at my fiber, honestly.

I try and watch my sodium and I really hope I'm not retaining!!! How do I get rid of it if I am?

Quoting CorpCityGrl:

musicpisces
by Suzanne on Apr. 8, 2013 at 11:25 AM

I agree, fiber can make a big difference, but NOT from a supplement.  It needs to come from dietary sources, like beans and legumes, fruits and vegetables, and whole grains.  Eating this way will also help increase potassium levels, which can help flush out sodium (along with water, of course).

Are you getting enough variety in your diet?  Sometimes eating too many of the same things can lead to nutrient deficiencies, which can actually slow your metabolism to preserve the limited amount of that vitamin or mineral.  Have you ever had your electrolytes and vitamin levels tested?

Suzanne

"Don't sacrifice what you want most for what you want right now."

mamer12812
by Member on Apr. 8, 2013 at 9:39 PM

mine to!!!!! i hate it!!!! fat go away for good!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN