Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

What do you ladies do for activity...

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2013 at 9:42 AM
  • 13 Replies
When weather is too bad to be outside? I really need a cardio activity to do inside!

I live on a sub-tropical island, so we see a lot if nasty days. I don't mind walking/jogging in the rain if it isn't too chilly, but we are too chilly from about November to April if its raining. We also get a lot of typhoons from May/June to November.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 8, 2013 at 9:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MamaJessx3
by Gold Member on Apr. 8, 2013 at 9:50 AM
Crossfit, or if I'm doing it at home...crossfit type workouts. I'll do rounds of push ups, sit ups, squats, mountain climbers, planks, burpees....things like that
musicpisces
by Suzanne on Apr. 8, 2013 at 11:27 AM

I do workouts at home, like strength training or DVDs.  I recently got a treadmill, so I'll walk or run on that, too.  I want to get a trainer for my bike, so I can use it at home as well.

Suzanne

"Don't sacrifice what you want most for what you want right now."

emilyrosenj
by Bronze Member on Apr. 8, 2013 at 11:33 AM

I also do DVD's at home Walk away the Pounds and Rockin Body are my current workouts.

itsm3
by on Apr. 8, 2013 at 1:11 PM

i do a bunch of HIIT cardio workouts - insanity asylum, rushfit, tapout, insanity (the regular one) etc... but when it's nice outside, i prefer to run

MsStaceyu
by on Apr. 8, 2013 at 1:30 PM

I really like the Walk at Home dvds.  I'm following the Curves Complete plan and part of my program is to get a certain amount of steps each day.  One of their dvds adds about 3000 steps.

beadingmom17
by Rachel on Apr. 8, 2013 at 1:31 PM
Just Dance on the Wii, lol :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
smj1394
by on Apr. 8, 2013 at 1:44 PM

I do alot of workout DVD's. 

Mama110981
by New Member on Apr. 8, 2013 at 3:39 PM
2 moms liked this
I turn up the radio and dance around the house with my son... Hes only 5 months so im obv carrying him around lol. He laughs and laughs!
manifer_momma
by on Apr. 8, 2013 at 3:51 PM
I'm currently doing the Barre Method dvd workouts. I also do random sit ups, jumping jacks, etc, when watching tv Lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Pna1Dra6on
by on Apr. 8, 2013 at 11:06 PM

I workout while watching a movie on my elliptical, ab lounge, this pedal contraption, weights, and other routines/things I switch it up with.  There's DVD workouts you can use too.  & Im sure you can search for fitness videos online, even youtube has some routines for all levels.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)