Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The last ten

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2013 at 10:49 PM
  • 5 Replies

I have lost 55 pounds and have ten more to go to get to my goal weight. I have been stuck for the last two weeks. Does anyone have any suggest or good tips for loosing those last ten pounds?

Sarah      10-16-06                                     Luciano 11-27-08

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

by on Apr. 8, 2013 at 10:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
ambermario4ever
by Member on Apr. 8, 2013 at 11:03 PM

BUMP!

Lesgerm
by Leslie on Apr. 9, 2013 at 6:28 AM
Maybe up your workout intensity or clean up your diet even more. I'm having the same problem, but I can't complain because its a will-power thing with me. If I could just stick with my food plan I'd lose the weight no problem :/
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ambermario4ever
by Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 7:58 AM

I turned up the tension on my bike just last week. I already eat tons of fruits and veggies. Salads, warps, and chicken and sometimes soup. I don't think I could really eat any better than what I am.

Quoting Lesgerm:

Maybe up your workout intensity or clean up your diet even more. I'm having the same problem, but I can't complain because its a will-power thing with me. If I could just stick with my food plan I'd lose the weight no problem :/

MamaJessx3
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 8:02 AM
Switch up your workout routine. Instead if just increasing tension on your bike, start something new a couple times a week like running. You should constantly be changing up your routine so that your body doesn't get use to it.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
ambermario4ever
by Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 9:33 AM

Running would be hard since I always have my four year old with me. But maybe I can find something else to do.

Quoting MamaJessx3:

Switch up your workout routine. Instead if just increasing tension on your bike, start something new a couple times a week like running. You should constantly be changing up your routine so that your body doesn't get use to it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)