Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pedometer

Posted by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 9:04 AM
  • 8 Replies
I'm thinking about buying a pedometer. Does anyone have a wrist/watch one that they like? Or one that clips to a waistband?
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 9:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
MamaJessx3
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 9:08 AM
I have a fitbit one. It tells me steps, miles, calories burned, floors climbed.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
musicpisces
by Suzanne on Apr. 9, 2013 at 9:20 AM

This

Quoting MamaJessx3:

Suzanne

"Don't sacrifice what you want most for what you want right now."

SharPei2
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 9:25 AM

Same here.

Quoting MamaJessx3:

jessiejean
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 9:31 AM

i had a waistbelt one...but its not very accurate....it was a cheap one.  i now use just a regular Heart Rate monitor to calculate my calories burned for my workouts...i know not the same.  they must have some really good ones out there though and I would get a wristwatch kind.

itsm3
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 9:49 AM

i just ordered my footpod for my polar.  i have a polar ft60 and i love it!  just got the foodpod because i'm going to be doing uphill sprint training in the next few weeks.

AiW
by Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 10:01 AM
The majority is making me think Fitbit. If you hook it to a shirt or pocket, it stays? Do you use any apps with it (saw you can sync it to myfitnesspal)?
Hanab818
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 10:13 AM

I have the Nike fuel band. I love it execpt that when im pushing the stroller it doesnt count my steps.I woud have gotten the fitbit but i hate having stuff attached to my pants and at the time the didnt have the braclet one. Next time I will be getting the fitbit one. My fuel band is still pretty awesome, but its 150 ( i got mine for 100)  while fitbit is 100. if i had to pick now i would go with fitbit, only because the price. they basically do the same thing, just nike has fuel points and no miles or floors climed. And i really love the fuel point system. it really elps keep me motivated during the day

aprilsalcro
by Silver Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 10:24 AM
I have my FB connected to MFP and clip it on my pants or undies.

Quoting AiW:

The majority is making me think Fitbit. If you hook it to a shirt or pocket, it stays? Do you use any apps with it (saw you can sync it to myfitnesspal)?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)