Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Turbo fire schedule help !

Posted by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 11:58 AM
  • 8 Replies
I keep seeing many different schedules. I don't know what one to follow. It says Chalean changed it. I looked on BB and a few people say they do or don't have videos that go with the schedule. I'm at lost what to do. I'm more sad because I do not have the core video. which is just once a week workout.

I know there are a few BB coaches in here , if you can give me any input would be great!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 11:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
CorpCityGrl
by Bronze Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 12:11 PM

Have you gone on to the BB website and pulled the schedule? 

aprilsalcro
by Silver Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 12:39 PM
yep. there is a few of them. I'm just lost as to what one to do. There has to be a reason why they changed them. So I'm not sure what one to use

Quoting CorpCityGrl:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CorpCityGrl
by Bronze Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 12:48 PM

Which TurboFire program did you get?  Did you get TurboFire The Complete System or just TurboFire?

Quoting aprilsalcro:

yep. there is a few of them. I'm just lost as to what one to do. There has to be a reason why they changed them. So I'm not sure what one to use

Quoting CorpCityGrl:

KCisPaulsMom
by Bronze Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 12:51 PM

The later part of the schedule (after the 12 week mark) includes advanced videos which you have to order separately if you want to do those weeks. Core could easily be replaced with any other core workout. I personally like the one from P90X better anyway. I would just follow the schedule that came in the box. They original should be posted on the BB web site as previous poster mentioned.

Sweet_Punk
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 1:00 PM

Do you have a beach body coach??  If not PM I can help you. 

aprilsalcro
by Silver Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 1:20 PM
just turbo fire. I found I've schedule that matches up with the videos I got. Just missing the core video. I lost the one that came with the dvds

Quoting CorpCityGrl:

Which TurboFire program did you get?  Did you get TurboFire The Complete System or just TurboFire?

Quoting aprilsalcro:

Quoting CorpCityGrl:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bluesky51201
by Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 1:33 PM
There's a prep schedule in the book that came with the DVDs. That's the one I used and then substituted HIIT workouts for the low HIIT days.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
CorpCityGrl
by Bronze Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 1:58 PM

The TurboFire Complete System comes with the Core video, however, just the TurboFire one does not. 

Like another poster said, it should have come with the schedule.

Quoting aprilsalcro:

just turbo fire. I found I've schedule that matches up with the videos I got. Just missing the core video. I lost the one that came with the dvds

Quoting CorpCityGrl:

Quoting aprilsalcro:

Quoting CorpCityGrl:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)