Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Are you lopsided?

Posted by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 2:51 PM
  • 5 Replies

I've been putting myself under a microscope the last week and I can't stand it but today after I got out of the shower after the gym, I noticed something.

1. my belly is FLABBBBBBY! It looks much smaller but there is so much flab, I don't know what that's all about but I don't like it.

2. I'm lopsided!!!!!!! My right side is actually smaller than my left, in my tummy. I'm like, what????????????????

I have no idea how that happened or how to fix it.

I know that my arms, in strength are lopsided but sheesh! It's one thing after another!

by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 2:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
JerseyAirGurl
by *Ada* on Apr. 9, 2013 at 3:03 PM
1 mom liked this

Are you lifting using machines or free weights? Free weights forces your muscles to work equally while machines let you sometimes compensate for weaker muscles.  

BeAmour
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 5:40 PM
All free weights and mainly using nothing but my own weight.

I have no idea why it's like that. My stomach has always been an issue. When I was in HS, I was in my 130's and I had the biggest ugly belly when I sat down. It's horrible. You'd never realize my stomach was that big looking at it standing up but when I sit.....it's a huge roll and now it's going to be lopsided :(

Quoting JerseyAirGurl:

Are you lifting using machines or free weights? Free weights forces your muscles to work equally while machines let you sometimes compensate for weaker muscles.  

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
rileysmommy229
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 6:08 PM

probably loose skin

BeAmour
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 8:07 PM

I really, really hope not :-(

It wouldn't shock me, though. I've been overweight, pretty much all of my life so my skin has been stretched since I was little. :-( Lovely.

Quoting rileysmommy229:

probably loose skin

caterpilar
by Silver Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 9:18 PM
My stomach is lopsided.:/ I lost 118lbs, gained 50 and lost 23. Mine is definitely caused by loose skin.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)