Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

anyone else lose weight during that time of the month or right before?

Posted by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 4:15 PM
  • 8 Replies

Since Sunday I have lost 3 1/2 pounds and today I was down 1 1/2 of those pounds and I just started that time of the month..I find it odd to actually lose some weight right before or during..I am not complaining I am more then happy to lose the weight...=) Anyone else do that?

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 4:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
aprilsalcro
by Silver Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 4:21 PM
I normally lose weight for every weight in. During that time of the month I don't weight myself because I either gain one pound or stay the same
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rileysmommy229
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 5:09 PM

i gain like 5 pounds during AF...ugh! lol

imacafemomer
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 5:28 PM
I gain 15 or so lbs through out the month, then the day of or the day after I will drop it all by any means necessary (my body finds a way)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
SwtSnowflake2
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 6:52 PM
I usually gain a few pounds before and it lingers during then near the end it comes off.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
ashley9603
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 10:32 PM

I always lose 5 pounds a week before lol....I hate that.Thats how I know aunt flo is right around the corner.

MBRsmommy
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 10:32 PM

I gain about 5lbs a few days before I start and then lose about 5lbs a day or so after I stop. I hate bloat!

melner18
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 10:59 PM
I gain weight -usually about 2-3 pounds - right before and it stays until 1 or 2 days after AF has departed.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sewsofun
by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 10:53 AM

Usually I gain weight right before my period because of bloat but I'm on a new medication (topiramate)  for migraines and no its no Qysimia, but it's completely taken away my appetite.  So normally I'd be up 5 lbs by now .. today, I am .1 lbs down from yesterday, yesterday I was down almost an entire lb from the previous day.  I've lost 9 lbs in 17 days so .. yeah.  not great but I had regained those 9 lbs over the past few months so I guess I'm just back to what I was at the end of December.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)