Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

stupid burger King

Posted by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 5:25 PM
  • 4 Replies
I was at the park after exercising today. On the way home dd had to go potty so we stopped in burger king. One thing led to another and BAM there I was eating the supposedly 1090 calorie premium crispy sandwich with fries and a juice. Darn me and my will power
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 5:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
rileysmommy229
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 6:04 PM

You should have tried their new turkey burger or veggie burger...i havent tried them myself and i dont really eat at those kind of places but its all about making better choices....dont kick yourself now, its done & over with, you can't change it...all you can do is try better tomorrow!

I_need_a_name
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 7:42 PM
Im sure you enjoyed it though lol. STUPID MCDONALDS... I had them last night lol. Im just trying not to make a habit of it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
imacafemomer
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 7:53 PM

I did. Not as much as I wanted to though. I am now bloated and have a belly ache. I don't know why I do it to myself! The worst part is I put snacks in my car because I KNEW I would get sucked into fast food, so instead I have granola bars and stuff in there but NOOOOoooo I still had to do it! So much for the snacks!

Quoting I_need_a_name:

Im sure you enjoyed it though lol. STUPID MCDONALDS... I had them last night lol. Im just trying not to make a habit of it.

EiuGirl316
by Leah on Apr. 9, 2013 at 9:15 PM

That's why I usually try to get a salad, lol. Even those aren't super great, but it's a vast improvement over how I used to eat when I went there.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)