Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Tabby's new journal "Starting over again after baby #4"

Posted by   + Show Post

I was a regular poster on this group last year and the year before...I had lost over 70lbs and got down to pre-all kids' weight. I found out I was pregnant while on vacation in August (not planned...in fact hubby had his surgery already scheduled to get fixed for when we got back)....this is baby number 4...my 3rd girl. So once again like with my first pregnancy I gained 50lbs. So this will be me trying to lose that weight all over again. I was 187lbs just before i went into labor.....after I had my daughter I went down 10lbs (8lb kid). My daughter is now a week old and I've lost another 5lbs and i'm 172lbs. I'm still quite swollen in my legs/feet/hands and I'm still sore/stiff so hopefully I'll be able to start exercising next week when the swelling goes down. I've made Wednesday's my weigh-in days. Next week's goal will be to lose 5-7lbs more in water/swelling weight if things go well. Then after that work on losing the fat I've gained...hopefully at the rate of 1-2lbs a week. So hopefully in 6 months I will have lost most of the baby weight and can fit in most of my clothes. I've got races already planned for this year (starting running in them last year). At least one a month starting in May...2 in July....including my first 10k on June 1st  and my first 1/2 marathon in September. So hopefully all my training will keep me on track for my 6 month goal! Wish me luck.  I'll start posting pics starting with next week's weigh-in.

(05/18/2013)

CafeMom Tickers
by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 12:37 PM
Replies (31-40):
tabby1979
by on May. 26, 2013 at 8:31 PM

Did a 3 mile walk with my son this evening...

tabby1979
by on May. 28, 2013 at 3:27 PM

Did p90x today....started a water drinking challenge too

tabby1979
by on May. 29, 2013 at 7:26 AM

Weigh-in day i lost 1 lb. I barely squeaked in with my 10 cups of water yesterday (it was almost midnight when I finished...wasn't feel well so was up pretty late). Today i have p90x late this morning. Also did a 2 mile walk and finished my water by 8:30pm.

tabby1979
by on May. 30, 2013 at 10:26 AM

Did kempo x this morning.

tabby1979
by on May. 31, 2013 at 11:51 AM

Did p90x this morning

tabby1979
by on Jun. 1, 2013 at 10:17 AM

Did my first 10k this morning Zooma woman's race series. Burned 802 calories according to my Garmin. I power walked it with friend...we all were either too injured or sore to jog it...but still finished under 1 hour and 40 minutes.

tabby1979
by on Jun. 4, 2013 at 8:48 PM

Did p90x yesterday and a 2 mile walk today

tabby1979
by on Jun. 5, 2013 at 6:44 AM

This morning I have p90x...today is weigh in day and no weight change. I have a play short jog this evening for national running day (hopefully 2 miles).

tabby1979
by on Jun. 7, 2013 at 1:15 AM

Did kempo x yesterday morning and will do p90x at 10am this morning.

tabby1979
by on Jun. 18, 2013 at 9:49 AM

Did p90x today.  Glad to be back home from my vacation....skipped last wed weigh-in but tomorrow's should be an eye-opener...ugh. Between vacation eating and my period I'm sure it won't be good. I will do my measurements tomorrow too....was supposed to do it last monday. Yesterday tried juicing...ugh it was too much for me...I will just use the jucing for snacks and 1 meal replacement (help cut my carbs back and up my veggie/fruit intake).

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN