Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

loss of motivation for no good reason...

Posted by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 5:31 PM
  • 5 Replies

I should be happy and motivated  I have gone from181 - 174 in three weeks. It is the most I have been able to do in such a long time.. I always start something and lose a little weight then give up and eat it all back on again.

But today I have just eaten junk .... I tried on some pants from last summer and they are tight which is even more depressing because I realise how much I had potentially put on.

I know tomorrow is a new day but it is just so hard. I have to pull myself out of this otherwise I will gain that back in a few days....

btw - that mcd's (and eveything else) ruined my afternoon, made me lethargic and in need of a nap...

by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 5:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Apr. 10, 2013 at 5:56 PM

Tomorrow is a new day mama...you're right.  Don't focus on the past, just change things now and don't worry about it!  Hugs and you're doing a great job!

musicpisces
by Suzanne on Apr. 11, 2013 at 11:40 AM

You can do this!  I know sometimes when I've done really well, I sabbotage myself (I wish I knew why!).  It sucks.  McD's does that to me too.  I've learned to stay away.  Remember how it makes you feel, and let it motivate you to stay away.

Suzanne

"Don't sacrifice what you want most for what you want right now."

JerseyAirGurl
by *Ada* on Apr. 11, 2013 at 12:11 PM
2 moms liked this

This is seriously one of my fav pictures... I screw up on eating... I call them my blips... But it's just a matter of never giving up and pushing through.

mamaof3forlife
by Bronze Member on Apr. 11, 2013 at 12:28 PM
OMG!! I LOVE IT!! This is soooo true! In the past I used to think that if I messed one time, everything was ruined. If I ate something I wasnt suppossed to, like junk food, I 'd b like " Well, I've already messed up, so might as well enjoy the rest of the day eatting crappy foods I love and start clean tomorrow. The thing of it was "tomorrow" turned into days, then weeks of eating bad. Now, if I mess up in one meal, I eat healthy the next and for the rest of the day. Same goes for workouts :)

Quoting JerseyAirGurl:

This is seriously one of my fav pictures... I screw up on eating... I call them my blips... But it's just a matter of never giving up and pushing through.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
kiwimom74
by Member on Apr. 11, 2013 at 4:11 PM

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)