Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

I want to know what you think about this?

Posted by on Apr. 11, 2013 at 11:25 AM
  • 6 Replies

do you think its bad if you hit the lowest point about yourself and hate hate your body hate it so much you just want to stop eatting well not stop eatting but have a little snack and drink alot of water through out the day? has anyone had a problem with wanting to not eat?

by on Apr. 11, 2013 at 11:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
musicpisces
by Suzanne on Apr. 11, 2013 at 11:33 AM
1 mom liked this

That's not a good sign, mama.  That is called disordered eating, and can evolve into an actual eating disorder.  What about creating an eating plan and schedule to make sure you're eating, and making healthy choices?  Take this time to write out why you want to change your body, and maybe HOW you can POSITIVELY do so.  We all hit a low point where it's time to make a change.  I know I sure hit one.  But I made healthy changes, and I've lost over 100 lbs.

Next step- make a conscious effort toward some positive self-talk.  Focusing on what you're doing right, and increasing the number of things you're doing right can help you stay on track.  This is tough, but it's really worth it.  I have a journal with weight loss tips you might find helpful.

You can do this, mama!!

Suzanne

"Don't sacrifice what you want most for what you want right now."

JerseyAirGurl
by *Ada* on Apr. 11, 2013 at 11:35 AM

I struggle to eat but because I have meds that suppress my appetite. I see and feel the effects of not eating... It does not help with changing your body the way you want it to.

aprilsalcro
by Silver Member on Apr. 11, 2013 at 11:48 AM
yes, but I realized starving myself is not the key.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mamer12812
by Member on Apr. 11, 2013 at 1:41 PM

thanks everyone for your help and your advice i will for sure work on it the healthy way i was just lost but reading what you guys think helps me alot thanks again.

childofGod995
by Member on Apr. 12, 2013 at 2:35 AM

i was told by a nutritionist, even if you feel like you are not hungry you have to eat food. some meds allow the not hungry feeling to set in, but you do have to eat. it is not good if you do not. treadmill

mamer12812
by Member on Apr. 12, 2013 at 11:12 AM

yea your right

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)