Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Weight

Posted by on Apr. 13, 2013 at 12:10 PM
  • 6 Replies

I was @ 166 on April 3rd then I weight myself again on April 9th was @ 164.4 then I checked it again as today of April 13th it says I m @ 166 I m wondering why it kept changing I m doing an work out called Slim 6

Has or had anyone had this issues from their weight going up and down?

by on Apr. 13, 2013 at 12:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
mcginnisc
by Claire on Apr. 13, 2013 at 12:13 PM

Your weight can fluctuate up to 8 lbs every day. What are you eating? Are you doing anything besides Slim in 6? Also, how much water do you drink? 

Claire

" I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13 

musicpisces
by Suzanne on Apr. 13, 2013 at 4:14 PM

I agree, that sounds like normal fluctuations.  I wouldn't stress that too much.  How are you eating?

Suzanne

"Don't sacrifice what you want most for what you want right now."

-KJ
by on Apr. 13, 2013 at 4:16 PM
I would try not to weigh in more than once a week because it fluctuates so much!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
tinkerbellp
by on Apr. 14, 2013 at 8:25 PM

I drink about 3 to 6 bottles of water a day and take my husband and the dog to the park for an walk

Quoting mcginnisc:

Your weight can fluctuate up to 8 lbs every day. What are you eating? Are you doing anything besides Slim in 6? Also, how much water do you drink? 

tinkerbellp
by on Apr. 14, 2013 at 8:26 PM

I eat subway with oat grain bread with all different kind of veggies and salads and drink a lot of water

Quoting musicpisces:

I agree, that sounds like normal fluctuations.  I wouldn't stress that too much.  How are you eating?

musicpisces
by Suzanne on Apr. 14, 2013 at 8:47 PM

Is that all you eat?  How much do you eat each day?  Can you give us a sample of what a day looks like, realistically?

Also, FYI, even the oat grain bread at Subway isn't whole grain.  None of their breads are.  The darker ones just have caramel coloring to make them look healthy.

Quoting tinkerbellp:

I eat subway with oat grain bread with all different kind of veggies and salads and drink a lot of water

Quoting musicpisces:

Suzanne

"Don't sacrifice what you want most for what you want right now."

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN