Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I want to lose weight because...

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2013 at 1:47 AM
  • 30 Replies

Sometimes when we get on a weight loss kick we can forget what the reason for losing weight in the first place is and we get over whelmed. So I want to hear why you want to lose weight. It can be about wanting your clothes to fit better, your health, your energy. The only wrong answer is because society tells me I should. That is a no no!

So, my reason for losing weight is because I want the energy to be as active as my children and be able to do more outdoor activities. I want to kayak and hike and at my weight and energy level its not going to happen. So lets go healthy weight loss!

by on Apr. 19, 2013 at 1:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Jazzy2010
by Member on Apr. 19, 2013 at 1:51 AM
2 moms liked this
I wanna to be myself for once in my life, and i want to put "me" first. I want to look in the mirror and love what I see...
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
luvhubandbabys
by Bronze Member on Apr. 19, 2013 at 4:56 AM
2 moms liked this
I want to be fit n have muscle definition be strong..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Apr. 19, 2013 at 5:15 AM
1 mom liked this

Great post mama!  Thanks:)

I want to lose weight so I feel better about myself...I'm athletic but need to make better food choices.

lillucky8
by Bronze Member on Apr. 19, 2013 at 7:35 AM
2 moms liked this
I want to lose weight so i can enjoy my summer with my kids and not be so worried about how i look. I want to enjoy this summer and many summers to come.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
melner18
by on Apr. 19, 2013 at 7:50 AM
1 mom liked this
I want to be fit and strong - have energy and be present for my kids (and family and friends).
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Silvertears1275
by on Apr. 19, 2013 at 7:51 AM
2 moms liked this

It started off wanting to control my diabetes and avoid other health problems that plague my family.  Now, in addition to that, it's just prove to myself that I can.  I'm more focused on the fitness aspect at the moment... the weight loss is just a happy side effect!  =)

Liza500
by on Apr. 19, 2013 at 8:33 AM
1 mom liked this

great post Jessie , totally right ,  you should lose weight or what ever else you do for your self and your family not for anyone else , i am new here and this is my first post :) and i really like it in here i don't know how i never heared of this amazing website , anyway , i want to do something for you sisters ,, this is a website of a friend of me , he posts allot of good things about weight loss and diets and he is going to help you take a look if you are interested :) http://doctorfitnessworld.blogspot.com/

Moma3boyz
by on Apr. 19, 2013 at 8:45 AM
2 moms liked this
I want to be a role model for my sons. One of them is considered obese now. We are working as a family to change it though. I also on a more personal, maybe selfish, note want my hubby to think I look good.
EiuGirl316
by Leah on Apr. 19, 2013 at 9:33 AM
1 mom liked this

It's mainly for my son. I want to be healthy so I can be active with him-run, jump, play, etc. he needs a great role model on how to eat well, exercise, and just be healthy. He won't learn that if it doesn't start with me first. Also, I want to fit into cute clothes, which I'm starting to do now, woo how. I'm also doing it for myself so I'm not the overweight person I've always been.☺

lovebugs_mom906
by on Apr. 19, 2013 at 11:17 AM
3 moms liked this
I want to lose weight to feel comfortable in my own skin. I want exercise and run to prove to myself and the doubters in my life that I can do it.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)