Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

whats the latest/newest exercise routine you've tried?

Posted by on Apr. 20, 2013 at 1:19 AM
  • 19 Replies
Tonight I tried Zumba. It was really fast paced and I think once I get used to it I'm going to love it. I did have a lot of fun and I sweated like crazy. I can't wait to try more things. Water aerobics is next!
by on Apr. 20, 2013 at 1:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
musicpisces
by Suzanne on Apr. 20, 2013 at 1:30 AM
Yay! I'm all for trying a new workout! I get a ton of ideas from Oxygen Magazine. My latest non-running workouts are the Tough Mudder Boot Camp. They leave my calves and glutes screaming!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
just.jessie
by on Apr. 20, 2013 at 1:41 AM

Quoting musicpisces:

Yay! I'm all for trying a new workout! I get a ton of ideas from Oxygen Magazine. My latest non-running workouts are the Tough Mudder Boot Camp. They leave my calves and glutes screaming!

nice! I really need to find a routine that will work my arms. they are so weak that its kind of sad
musicpisces
by Suzanne on Apr. 20, 2013 at 1:43 AM
You really should check out Oxygen Magazine (oxygenmag.com). It's all about strength training for women. I do a lot of push ups, planks, and tons of other moves, but the Tough Mudder workouts really hit everything!

Quoting just.jessie:

Quoting musicpisces:

nice! I really need to find a routine that will work my arms. they are so weak that its kind of sad
lovebugs_mom906
by on Apr. 20, 2013 at 9:42 AM
I tried Jillian Michaels Hard Body workout. It's her newest DVD, and it's hard. It's 45 minutes long and works you pretty hard!
charlotsomtimes
by Gold Member on Apr. 20, 2013 at 10:36 AM

they added a piyo class at the zumba studio a couple months ago that I go to- 

it's like fast paced pilates/yoga

N_maricle
by Bronze Member on Apr. 20, 2013 at 12:32 PM

Body works. It kicks my ass :) literally I could barely get up the stairs for 3 days!

N_maricle
by Bronze Member on Apr. 20, 2013 at 12:33 PM

Oh cool... I've heard of yogalates. Is it another word for the same thing or is it different?

Quoting charlotsomtimes:

they added a piyo class at the zumba studio a couple months ago that I go to- 

it's like fast paced pilates/yoga

Lesgerm
by Leslie on Apr. 20, 2013 at 12:37 PM
My newest venture has been spinning. It's been about a month and a half. I go every Monday. I love it :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AF_Petite
by on Apr. 20, 2013 at 12:39 PM
Spinning! I had heard so much about it but wasn't really convinced that it was a good workout. I tried it. I was sweating so much. I loved it! :)
JenniferMiller0
by Member on Apr. 20, 2013 at 4:51 PM

Quoting lovebugs_mom906:

I tried Jillian Michaels Hard Body workout. It's her newest DVD, and it's hard. It's 45 minutes long and works you pretty hard!

Cool! I'm doing her 30 day shred!
CafeMom Tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)