Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My first mud run! Lots of dirty pics. lol

Posted by   + Show Post

So I've been swept up in mommyhood and working. I've dropped some weight after baby #3. from 170lbs to 145lbs. I need more exercise but to keep us all active and promote the kids to be physical we've started looking for stuff like this. Plus we are a prior military family so this is right up our alley. So we did our first mud run. We are looking for some with smaller courses for our 6yr old. But on to my bragging with some dirty photos.....lol

Me and my hubby before the dirty. He didn't get to run this one because we didn't know he would be in town. So he was there for support and to watch to the girls

Hubby and the girls. The tall blonde is ours. The other is our neice

I'm the one on the left, on the right is my bro's gf. we ran together

me, bro's gf, bro  lol

me after a high crawl in the mud

Last one. I'm pretty proud of this one. I made it the whole lilly pad without falling. And got some awesome pics. My best is on another camera though. But this one's pretty good.

Thanks for checking out my dirty pics. lol I highly recommend doing one!

by on Apr. 21, 2013 at 11:08 AM
Replies (31-34):
Sweet_Punk
by on Apr. 22, 2013 at 3:17 PM

Was this Foam Fest in Dallas this weekend??  I was there too!!!!!

mom2aspclboy
by Member on Apr. 22, 2013 at 4:42 PM

It looks like you all had a blast, and I think it's great that your kids can participate too.

One of my goals is to do a Tough Mudder race, which support the Wounded Warrior Project. I'm not in good enough shape yet, but hope to be in time for one of next year's races.

cntrdmom
by Member on Apr. 22, 2013 at 5:55 PM
Yes!! We ran the 12:30 wave. It was such a blast. I wish they had more for the kids though. But they stayed pretty well entertained.

Quoting Sweet_Punk:

Was this Foam Fest in Dallas this weekend??  I was there too!!!!!

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
cntrdmom
by Member on Apr. 22, 2013 at 5:57 PM
The tough mudder is another goal of ours. And actually my husband was one of the first that went into the wounded warrior program when they started it. so it's near and dear to our heart.

Quoting mom2aspclboy:

It looks like you all had a blast, and I think it's great that your kids can participate too.

One of my goals is to do a Tough Mudder race, which support the Wounded Warrior Project. I'm not in good enough shape yet, but hope to be in time for one of next year's races.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)