Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

How do i get rid of it. I have lost 55 pounds. I am ten pounds away from my goal weight. I have lost all over. But the place that still has fat that I want to loose is my belly. I just can't seem to get it to budge. And this last ten pounds aren't wanting to go either. I have been working on them for the last month. I eat good and healthy. No sweets I only drink water. And I exercise. Can anyone give me any tips on how to loose these last ten pounds and this belly fat? Also I am on deposit and have been for a few years. I know one side effect is weight gain but I never gained any weight with it so far. But do you think it could be hindering me loosing these last ten pounds?

Sarah      10-16-06                                     Luciano 11-27-08

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

by on Apr. 23, 2013 at 7:52 PM
Replies (41-43):
Diane1223
by on Apr. 26, 2013 at 12:13 PM

I have Pilates videos that incorporated crunch type exercises that are called "hundreds".  I think it worked for me :)good luck

Quoting ambermario4ever:

I do want to try Pilates. Sit ups and crunches do not get rid of belly fat.

Quoting Diane1223:

I would try pilates, sit ups or some type of crunches...

mross0687
by on Apr. 26, 2013 at 1:50 PM
1 mom liked this
I definitely recommend it. Feel free to pm me if you have any questions and good luck!

Quoting HappyLavender:

Quoting mross0687:

I made need this! Thank you...

Anytime I make any changes my body is so sensative I get a raging yeast infection that no amount of medication can fix! It's awful!
big_red05
by on Apr. 26, 2013 at 2:10 PM
Ok You are not eating enough.. You are doing too much cardio.. You need more veggies and protien... That's a start lol
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)