Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Video clip of my 4 year old talking to me while doing Insanity!

Posted by on Apr. 23, 2013 at 9:47 PM
  • 6 Replies
1 mom liked this

Today I did some Insnaity and my son Jackson got into it with me.  I LOVE me some Shaun T.  Seriouslyawesome workout.  My 4 1/2 year old was so excited to join me in my workout that I decided to video it.  Of course when I put the camera on he was too tired, but you do get hear him talking.  What cracks me up is that he has no idea of how hard it to be doing Insanity AND talk to him! LOL 

Here is the video clip! 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZS_lSYb7gg

by on Apr. 23, 2013 at 9:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Apr. 24, 2013 at 9:08 AM

This is so great. He sounds so cute and listening to you talk to him impresses me.

I've tried Insanity and the only coherent thought on my mind is 'don't die'. I would not be able to carry on a conversation with my little guy...lol

Quoting StephanieR326:

Today I did some Insnaity and my son Jackson got into it with me.  I LOVE me some Shaun T.  Seriouslyawesome workout.  My 4 1/2 year old was so excited to join me in my workout that I decided to video it.  Of course when I put the camera on he was too tired, but you do get hear him talking.  What cracks me up is that he has no idea of how hard it to be doing Insanity AND talk to him! LOL 

Here is the video clip! 

StephanieR326
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 4:55 PM

I gotta say it wan't easy to have a conversation with him LOL ;)

Quoting Cafe MichelleP:

This is so great. He sounds so cute and listening to you talk to him impresses me.

I've tried Insanity and the only coherent thought on my mind is 'don't die'. I would not be able to carry on a conversation with my little guy...lol

Quoting StephanieR326:

Here is the video clip! 

mefingas
by Morgan on Apr. 24, 2013 at 7:15 PM

Awesome. I will always remember doing turbo fire one of the hiit workouts with my four year old daughter who stopped doing it to take a break and my six month old giggling while watching me in the jumparoo

StephanieR326
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 10:40 PM

It would be awesome if your 4 year old took a break to yell, "You're not tired!" LOL

Quoting mefingas:

Awesome. I will always remember doing turbo fire one of the hiit workouts with my four year old daughter who stopped doing it to take a break and my six month old giggling while watching me in the jumparoo

armyvet06
by Bronze Member on Apr. 24, 2013 at 10:45 PM
1 mom liked this
That is too cute! I have a video of my 2 year old DD mimicking me when I was doing squats. She did a pretty damn good job too.
StephanieR326
by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 1:55 PM

It is so great to lead by example! :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)