Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

My Story :) weekly weigh in too !! 5/15 update

Posted by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 10:16 PM
  • 13 Replies

Hi,

I'm 31 years old, I've been a bigger woman my whole life started somewhere in 3rd grade. I have no medical issues yet but i am well aware that i don't have much longer until i do. I've tried about every diet in the world and would lose just to gain it all back.. im sick of it now. im on weight watchers for my 2nd time, I liked it the first time i just didnt stick with it. this is my weekly weigh in

I started April 10th at 319.4 lbs.. i'm 5'6 and weasr a size 26.. but some 24's fit me.. shirts are 22/24

April 17th 1st week complete! weight at 313.9 5.5 lb loss 1st week thats good :)

April 24th 2nd week complete! weight 310.6 3.3lb loss very happy

april 30.. i weigh in tomorrow and im not feeling too good about it, they say look back at your week and see what you did wrong. i know what i did wrong. i didnt excercise as much as i should have. we shall see tomorrow, I was a bit lazy because i got a nasty sun burn working in the garden sat and it hurt to move, kinda an excuse kinda not because it hurt!! weigh in tomorrow

May 1st 310.2.. I was expecting that, but i know what i did. i guess any loss is still a loss rite? :)

I Joined Planet Fitness with a friend of mine, I'm going to shoot for going sunday-friday 6 days a week. i know i wont always be able to go on those days but its a start. sun, tues, thurs are going to be weight training, and mon, wed, fri, are going to be cardio. i think with this combo aof str and cardio it will give me a huge boost for weight loss. before and after pix maybe in a month :)

May 8th ! woo good week 308.8 makes a total of 10.8 lbs lost! Victory! lol i've been working out for a week at planet fitness every day. Doing 2 days cardio then 1 day of weight lifting, i forgot how good it feels to work out like that every day. it puts me in a good mood :)

May 15  306.2 YAY total of 14.1 total loss, feeling good. going to the gym every day :)

we shall see what next wed holds (i know wed weigh ins odd thats when i started lol)

by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 10:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kristynej
by Member on Apr. 24, 2013 at 10:24 PM
Great job! Keep going, you're doing great!
AKmom11
by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 11:33 AM
Awesome! That's great! I too just started WW for the second time. I joined on April 9th! Loved it the first time but my job got in the way of the meetings and failed on my own... Looking to stick with it this time!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
EiuGirl316
by Leah on Apr. 25, 2013 at 12:02 PM

Way to go!! Sounds like you're doing great!!

Cafe AmyS
by Group Admin on Apr. 25, 2013 at 1:13 PM

Welcome to the group.  It looks like you're off to a great start!

kbix82
by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 3:07 PM
I do the online. It works well for me, and its 20 a month

Quoting AKmom11:

Awesome! That's great! I too just started WW for the second time. I joined on April 9th! Loved it the first time but my job got in the way of the meetings and failed on my own... Looking to stick with it this time!

BUBS2012
by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 3:09 PM
That's great!!! I have seen a lot of people that has had very good results from weight watchers..

Quoting kbix82:

Hi,

I'm 31 years old, I've been a bigger woman my whole life started somewhere in 3rd grade. I have no medical issues yet but i am well aware that i don't have much longer until i do. I've tried about every diet in the world and would lose just to gain it all back.. im sick of it now. im on weight watchers for my 2nd time, I liked it the first time i just didnt stick with it. this is my weekly weigh in

I started April 10th at 319.4 lbs.. i'm 5'6 and weasr a size 26.. but some 24's fit me.. shirts are 22/24

April 17th 1st week complete! weight at 313.9 5.5 lb loss 1st week thats good :)

we shall see what next wed holds (i know wed weigh ins odd thats when i started lol)

kbix82
by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 3:11 PM
I lost 36 lbs in 4 mos and i just stopped doing it... i dont know why..

Quoting BUBS2012:

That's great!!! I have seen a lot of people that has had very good results from weight watchers..

Quoting kbix82:

Hi,

3mom627
by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 8:30 PM

I like Weight Watchers too. It just seemed the last time I was on it, it didn't work as well as I would have liked. It is a terrific program though. It sounds like you are definitely on the right track. 

3MOM627

have a nice day

musicpisces
by Suzanne on Apr. 26, 2013 at 2:23 AM

Great job!!

Suzanne

"Don't sacrifice what you want most for what you want right now."

kbix82
by on May. 4, 2013 at 10:34 AM
I forgot to update on 5/1.. i was correct not a good week but a not a bad week. At 310.2 lost 2oz but i know what i did
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)