Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

im so sick of being fat, so i joined the ymca. free daycare while i work out every day, right? nope. why? bc everytime i want to do something, something else happens. 

how do you ladies find a routine and stick to it? especially with two kids. my 2 yr old goes with me, and goes into the child watch room. but it seems everytime i get there, get settled on a treadmill, my phone rings and i have to go pick up ds from school for some reason or another. 

im just fed up with everything. 

by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 8:09 AM
Replies (31-34):
HandMmom12
by on May. 1, 2013 at 7:21 PM
I know this is going to suck, but, I get up at 6:00am. I'm able to do a quick run, walk, jog. I come home and while my 18 month old is playing, I do a half hour of cardio. No jumping jacks. I also cut carbs and allow myself only two days if carbs a week. Why? Because, it's unrealistic for the average human being to delete carbs from their diet. I have lost 30 pounds doing this routine for a few months. I feel great! Best thing, I can still enjoy a glass of wine or a mojito if I want. Moderation!! That's the key! Good luck mama!!
Tackettcl
by on May. 1, 2013 at 8:20 PM

Put it in your schedule so that it becomes another chore -the dishes, laundry,work. On really busy weeks i precook all of my meals so I'm prepared and that saves me a lot of time too.

RunningMommaof2
by on May. 1, 2013 at 8:21 PM
I try to work out before my kids wake up in the morning
Butterfly1108
by on May. 1, 2013 at 8:34 PM

I hate when that happens something is always bound to happen you are ready set go and BOOM!!! (Detour)

I have not tried it yet but Iam so thinking about getting up @ 5:00am and do my workout then...I have everything set up in the garage but again all these distractions that come up :/...ugh! 1 hour of a workout should be good for starters then I can get the kids up for school send them off and maybe just maybe do alittle more of some workout...maybe or take a good nap....aahh!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN