Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anyone tried Lemon Water??

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 9:26 AM
  • 9 Replies
A lady said she drinks nothing but Lemon water and without changing her diet, she has list 15lbs in 3 weeks. Said she only eats Chicken and Turkey, veggies and fruits. Hmmm think I'm going to try.
by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 9:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
mcginnisc
by Claire on Apr. 25, 2013 at 9:32 AM
3 moms liked this

Lemon water is not going to make you lose weight. I drink it all day long- water with lemon in it. I've drunk it this way for years. What creates weight loss is essentially taking in fewer calories than you burn in a day. It also depends on how much weight you have to lose initially, what you eat and how much you workout...

Eating well, doing cardio 4-5x per week, strength training 2-3x per week, flexibility/core work 2-3x per week, and drinking an adequate amount of water will yield results. 

Claire

" I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13 

charlotsomtimes
by Gold Member on Apr. 25, 2013 at 9:34 AM

I like plain water.  No fruit or lemon at all.

not sure that the lemon makes any difference as far as helping with loss- other than the person drinking it liking  the flavor-therefore does drink it-you know?

Silvertears1275
by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 9:36 AM

I drink warm water and lemon every morning.  It's good for you, but it's not going to be solely responsible for that significant of a weight loss.

EiuGirl316
by Leah on Apr. 25, 2013 at 12:11 PM

I thought most people just used lemon as a flavoring agent, so to speak? Water is definite good for you though, along with a healthy way of eating. :-)

beadingmom17
by Rachel on Apr. 25, 2013 at 12:13 PM
1 mom liked this
Don't buy the hype. I drink lemon water all the time because I just like the taste and I still am fat. It's more to do with eating well, eating clean, and exercising.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LuLuThatsWho
by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 12:20 PM
1 mom liked this

She eats only lean meats and produce.

Come on, honey... It ain't the water!! ;)

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
bluesky51201
by Member on Apr. 25, 2013 at 1:14 PM
Lemon water has health benefits but its not going to make use lose a lot of weight. She seems to be losing because of her diet.
cherokeegoddess
by Member on Apr. 25, 2013 at 8:53 PM

i drink lemon water myself. it's basically an appetite suppressant. i drink it before i eat a meal  and it makes me not eat as much. but you also have to exercise and eat a healthy diet.

GoldenLinds
by Member on Apr. 25, 2013 at 9:00 PM
If allcyou ever drank before was soda and super sweet tea etc. Then lemon water can make a diff. But otherwise its her diet.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)