Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pic post- kids working out

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 9:18 PM
  • 22 Replies
3 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

Snapped this photo during play time. Ds just set down his car & went to town on some push ups. I just thought it was too funny, I had to share.

Would anyone else like to share some photos of their lo's doing little workouts?
by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 9:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
twyliatepeka
by Member on Apr. 25, 2013 at 11:26 PM
1 mom liked this
I never get pics of grace working out. She is silly though. She will just randomly decided to do burpees...keep in mind she is 5 :)
MamaKarrot
by Karen on Apr. 25, 2013 at 11:42 PM
3 moms liked this

My son (who is HF autistic) actually loves to do yoga - kid videos from the library and on the Wii, lol.  It's not really silly like your LO, but it's pretty cool to watch.

Stefanie83
by Ruby Member on Apr. 26, 2013 at 4:21 PM
1 mom liked this

lol cute! i know I have some... but I can't find them right now. darn!

BabyRuca
by on Apr. 28, 2013 at 1:35 AM
Too cute... He looks really into it! Yoga is great for kids of all ages

Quoting MamaKarrot:

My son (who is HF autistic) actually loves to do yoga - kid videos from the library and on the Wii, lol.  It's not really silly like your LO, but it's pretty cool to watch.

Beebella
by Member on Apr. 28, 2013 at 1:37 AM
Too cute! DD was boxing on the punching bag and trying to do pull ups with DH lol
BabyRuca
by on Apr. 28, 2013 at 1:37 AM
I hate burpees almost as much as I hate Russian twists. What a workout for her to pick out!

Quoting twyliatepeka:I never get pics of grace working out. She is silly though. She will just randomly decided to do burpees...keep in mind she is 5 :)
BabyRuca
by on Apr. 28, 2013 at 1:38 AM
Aw how old is your dd? That would make for some awesome pics. I can't do pull ups!

Quoting Beebella:

Too cute! DD was boxing on the punching bag and trying to do pull ups with DH lol

Beebella
by Member on Apr. 28, 2013 at 1:42 AM
1 mom liked this
She's two and a half lol DH holds her up and helps her go up and down the pull up bar and she thinks she's doing it all by herself. She looks at me and smiles like she's so proud lol I wish I got a pic of it.

Quoting BabyRuca:

Aw how old is your dd? That would make for some awesome pics. I can't do pull ups!

Quoting Beebella:

annelauer
by Member on Apr. 28, 2013 at 1:42 AM
1 mom liked this

Fwd:

This is how our daughter gets her exercise.
BabyRuca
by on Apr. 28, 2013 at 1:45 AM
Holy cow, that is amazing!

Quoting annelauer:

Fwd:

This is how our daughter gets her exercise.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)