Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

i dont feel like im getting anywhere. :(

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 10:23 PM
  • 14 Replies

4/11/2013, 4/19/2013, 4/25/13 

by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 10:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
charlotsomtimes
by Gold Member on Apr. 25, 2013 at 11:07 PM
1 mom liked this

so, it's been 2 weeks?

I think there is a bit of difference between the first and last pic.  I think you need to give it more time to see bigger results

what are you doing  to lose?

mnivis01
by New Member on Apr. 26, 2013 at 1:08 AM

just walking and eating smaller portions. ive lost 5lbs in these two weeks... i wish it was more. :(

Quoting charlotsomtimes:

so, it's been 2 weeks?

I think there is a bit of difference between the first and last pic.  I think you need to give it more time to see bigger results

musicpisces
by Suzanne on Apr. 26, 2013 at 1:43 AM

It took me a good 20 lbs to really SEE the difference.  5 lbs in 2 weeks is a lot!  You're on the right track, mama!

Suzanne

"Don't sacrifice what you want most for what you want right now."

charlotsomtimes
by Gold Member on Apr. 26, 2013 at 7:47 AM

Quoting musicpisces:

It took me a good 20 lbs to really SEE the difference.  5 lbs in 2 weeks is a lot!  You're on the right track, mama!

Took me about 35 to SEE it- but now, I notice it a lot more

keep up the good work, it will happen

itsm3
by on Apr. 26, 2013 at 9:17 AM

BE PATIENT!  after 16 long months, i am finally at a size 2, not a 2/4 like i was for the longest time but an actual size 2.

keep doing what you're doing!  it will come off. always challenge yourself, never give up!

mandaboo99
by on Apr. 26, 2013 at 9:17 AM

5 lbs in 2 weeks is more than average, you are doing great!! :)

Quoting mnivis01:

just walking and eating smaller portions. ive lost 5lbs in these two weeks... i wish it was more. :(

Quoting charlotsomtimes:

so, it's been 2 weeks?

mamaof3forlife
by on Apr. 26, 2013 at 11:06 AM
I think 5 pounds in 2 wks is great! It took me over 3 (yes, three) months to lose that much, and that was mainly bc I was not eating well. I'm doing better now when it comes to food but I have already ENGRAVED on my mind that loosing weight will take time. I literally take it one day at a time. Celebrate! 5#s is good progress.
youllneverknow
by Bronze Member on Apr. 26, 2013 at 1:40 PM
I'm not usually one to sugarcoat but i see the difference!
GMW42
by on Apr. 26, 2013 at 2:01 PM

Five pounds in two weeks is great... I've been at it for six weeks and had only lost three pounds (until yesterday, when the scale finally nudged downwards again)...

wahmx3
by Shelley on Apr. 27, 2013 at 5:37 PM

Be patient....this is a lifestyle change that will take time to notice and to lose weight and inches. Take it one day at a time and do your best....in eating right, right portion sizes, drinking lots of water and being active. I do see a difference in you, for me, it takes about 15 pounds to see a difference.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN