Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Down 25lbs!!

Posted by on Apr. 26, 2013 at 10:05 AM
  • 21 Replies
4 moms liked this
Just gotta put it out there that my weight has dropped 25 lbs and I feel so much better already!!! The hardest part has been the dieting bc I am a huge sweets person but now, with the help of Pinterest to, I have found ways around that. My oldest has also helped with getting me out and walking a lot more to the park and a friends house and it also helps with the fact that the weather is getting better. I can't personally see a difference but that's just more of a reason to keep going.

My husband has also been loosing a lot of weight to and I am so happy about that. He lost a friend after he had a heart attack following a fire (both are fire fighters) and it hit him hard. His friend was overweight as well and my husband said he never wanted to leave his family bc of his weight. He has dropped about 40 lbs so far and is excited that he needs a new bathing suit and golf clothes.

I really hope that this "healthy" kick stays for a long time and that both of the girls stick with healthy eating and play time as well.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 26, 2013 at 10:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
madmac69
by on Apr. 26, 2013 at 10:12 AM
1 mom liked this
Well done you. I've also lost 27 lbs. Keep up the good work.
mamaof3forlife
by on Apr. 26, 2013 at 10:15 AM
Congrats! Wow 25#s! Keep up the good work :)
CrazedMomof2
by on Apr. 26, 2013 at 11:29 AM

Great job!!!

Xmansmom08
by on Apr. 26, 2013 at 11:31 AM
Picts
jessiew971
by on Apr. 26, 2013 at 4:13 PM

WOW, amazing job! Keep up the great work:)

nicole2884
by on Apr. 26, 2013 at 4:14 PM

AWESOME , THATS GREAT

kaycersmom
by Member on Apr. 26, 2013 at 4:21 PM
Good job! Can you imagine holding 25 lbs of fat in your hands ( i saw a pic like that on pinterest with 5 lbs). What kind of healthy sweets are you swapping? Sugar is my biggest problem too
deputygirls28
by Member on Apr. 26, 2013 at 4:28 PM
My favorite right now are banana oatmeal cookies. I do however add in 3 or 4 chocolate chips per cookie just to take that edge away. I have found a couple low calorie recipes on Pinterest too. If I ever do want sweets I but the fun size candy bars and allow myself to have 1.

Quoting kaycersmom:

Good job! Can you imagine holding 25 lbs of fat in your hands ( i saw a pic like that on pinterest with 5 lbs). What kind of healthy sweets are you swapping? Sugar is my biggest problem too

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
charlotsomtimes
by Gold Member on Apr. 26, 2013 at 4:36 PM

Good job!

dmwood
by Silver Member on Apr. 26, 2013 at 4:40 PM

Congrats! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN