Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Getting Back on Track!!!

Posted by on Apr. 26, 2013 at 11:33 AM
  • 9 Replies

After stepping on the scale in March, I about passed out when I saw the numbers.  When the scale said 242lbs, I was shocked.  I started to work out with Leslie Sansone's 4 mile Super Challenge.  After 3 weeks of keeping up with everything, I blew it!!!  My cycle started, I craved sweets and junk food, and I gave in.  Then I had issues getting started again.

Now we are in April, and my weight went back up to 240 lbs.  The 23rd was my son's birthday, and while I was out purchasing his gift, I bought a new Leslie Sansone DVD called Just walk.  It has a different workout, different number of miles every day and a different exercises for each day.  Now, the last time I weighed was a few weeks back, and I was 240 (like I said).  So starting on the 24th, I did the workout for the 3 days (Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday).  I stepped on the scale just to see where I was today, and I am going back down again!!  I am 235!!!!  Yeah!!   Hopefully it continously goes down!!

by on Apr. 26, 2013 at 11:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
youllneverknow
by Bronze Member on Apr. 26, 2013 at 1:39 PM
How tall are you if you don't mind me asking?
Stefanie83
by Ruby Member on Apr. 26, 2013 at 4:19 PM

KEEP IT UP!!!!!  I started at 229 but my high weight was in the 230s. It can be hard to keep up motivation when the road ahead is so long but just imagine where you will be for your son's next birthday!!! good luck mama :)

jessiew971
by on Apr. 26, 2013 at 4:20 PM

Keep it up!  Progress is progress, no matter how slow.  That's what I have to keep reminding myself!

pamelakeller
by on Apr. 26, 2013 at 5:20 PM
1 mom liked this

I am 5'11", so a healthy weight for me would be around 170 or 180, so I have a long way to go.  Really, I would be happy at 199.  Somewhere where I see the 100 level.

pamelakeller
by on Apr. 26, 2013 at 5:20 PM

5'11"

Quoting youllneverknow:

How tall are you if you don't mind me asking?

Stefanie83
by Ruby Member on Apr. 26, 2013 at 5:22 PM

Oooo yea you are tall! ;) 

Quoting pamelakeller:

I am 5'11", so a healthy weight for me would be around 170 or 180, so I have a long way to go.  Really, I would be happy at 199.  Somewhere where I see the 100 level.

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Apr. 26, 2013 at 6:35 PM

Keep going mama!  You can do this!

3mom627
by on Apr. 26, 2013 at 7:26 PM

I love Leslie Sansone, she is good. I have some of her older DVD's and still like them. She is so down to earth, nothing too hyper or fancy. Sounds like you are on the right track.

3MOM627

have a nice day

2wkmom2013
by on Apr. 26, 2013 at 8:16 PM
Keep up the great work!! Dont restrict your food completely but the more healthy choices u make the more you will stick with it! :)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN