Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Summer Challenge?

Posted by on Apr. 27, 2013 at 1:47 PM
  • 9 Replies
2 moms liked this

I'm ready for the Summer challenge... do we have one planned yet? 

Hans is 6 weeks old, so I decided it was time to weigh in.

My current weight is 162.2 with clothes on. My goal weight is 140. I've got 22.2 pounds to go. 

Currently I'm eating 2000 calories a day. I think the next step is to start upping the exercise level. 

Bring on the weekly weigh ins.

by on Apr. 27, 2013 at 1:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
youllneverknow
by Bronze Member on Apr. 27, 2013 at 1:50 PM
Wow i wasnt on cafemom a couple months and i changed my sn, you had another baby? Congratulations!
Erica_Smerica
by Silver Member on Apr. 27, 2013 at 1:56 PM

Yep! I've got a 5 year old and a 6 week old now. We're super happy =)

Quoting youllneverknow:

Wow i wasnt on cafemom a couple months and i changed my sn, you had another baby? Congratulations!

dmwood
by Silver Member on Apr. 27, 2013 at 3:59 PM

I bumped the Spring/Summer Challenge weigh in thread for you. Just started yesterday. :)

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Apr. 27, 2013 at 4:29 PM

Yes!  I started a challenge...post your starting weight there mama!  Congrats!

Erica_Smerica
by Silver Member on Apr. 27, 2013 at 8:33 PM

Yay!!!! I've got to jump in on it =)

musicpisces
by Suzanne on Apr. 27, 2013 at 9:55 PM

Woot woot!

Suzanne

"Don't sacrifice what you want most for what you want right now."

ACsLady
by Chrystal on Apr. 27, 2013 at 10:00 PM

Sounds good to me. I'll have to find the post and join in.

Our newest little one is almost 2 weeks now. I'm just nursing and doing my best to eat well for now...haven't started counting calories, but I'd like to keep track so I make sure I get roughly 2000 a day. Don't want to be eating too much or too little. My hubby and I will be starting DDP Yoga at the beginning of June for working out. I can't wait to see the difference that'll make.

Will you be taking progress pictures? I'll be doing my "Before" photos when I start taking measurements on 1 May.

Erica_Smerica
by Silver Member on Apr. 28, 2013 at 1:26 AM

I need too! I'm just semi-lazy right now. Will you be doing pictures? Congrats on your little one too! 

Quoting ACsLady:

Our newest little one is almost 2 weeks now. I'm just nursing and doing my best to eat well for now...haven't started counting calories, but I'd like to keep track so I make sure I get roughly 2000 a day. Don't want to be eating too much or too little. My hubby and I will be starting DDP Yoga at the beginning of June for working out. I can't wait to see the difference that'll make.

Will you be taking progress pictures? I'll be doing my "Before" photos when I start taking measurements on 1 May.

ACsLady
by Chrystal on Apr. 28, 2013 at 9:42 AM

Thanks. :)

I plan to take pictures once a month when I do my measurements. Not going to post them anywhere 'til there's a noticeable difference though.

Quoting Erica_Smerica:

I need too! I'm just semi-lazy right now. Will you be doing pictures? Congrats on your little one too! 

Quoting ACsLady:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)