Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Monthly Fees

Posted by on Apr. 28, 2013 at 4:03 AM
  • 11 Replies

What do you pay for your gym membership each month?  Those of you who do crossfit, how much do you pay?  

I was looking into crossfit in my area and there's a place that I can join that is $125/month for military ($160/month for non-military)!  That's a crazy amount of money!  My gym membership is only $38/month just for me!  

by on Apr. 28, 2013 at 4:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kbix82
by on Apr. 28, 2013 at 4:46 AM
Planet fitness 20 a month and that invludes unlimmited tanning
MamaJessx3
by Gold Member on Apr. 28, 2013 at 5:44 AM
I pay $60/month for crossfit. It's the cheapest crossfit gym around by far! They're getting people to switch from other boxes left and right!
charlotsomtimes
by Gold Member on Apr. 28, 2013 at 7:04 AM

I pay 60 bucks for unlimited classes at the zumba studio- I get all my zumba as well as the pilates and piyo classes they offer- and belly dance when they had it (that instructor moved though)

Lesgerm
by Leslie on Apr. 28, 2013 at 7:14 AM
We pay $40 a month for our whole family at the Y, but that's only because of Nick's awesome insurance :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KelliansMom
by Bronze Member on Apr. 28, 2013 at 7:15 AM

I pay 81 a month for the whole family at my local ymca 

mcginnisc
by Claire on Apr. 28, 2013 at 7:29 AM
1 mom liked this

I go to LA Fitness and I pay $30 per month...

Dh goes to a locally owned gym and pays $65 per month. I might leave LAF and go to his gym soon. I am going to try out one of the classes this week and if I like it, I am going to switch gyms. They said they would add me to his membership at a reduced rate if I decide to join. 

CrossFit is RIDICULOUSLY priced. It is $150 per month for a single person.. for a family rate it is $200 per month. That is one of the cheaper boxes around here. Not happening. 

Claire

" I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13 

Tonya_Lynn84
by Bronze Member on Apr. 28, 2013 at 11:00 AM

Right now our crossfit gym has a summer special for $96 M-F morning classes only. But regular prices are $96 for 3 days a week(12 dyas a month) or $138 for unlimited classes a month.

lovebugs_mom906
by Bronze Member on Apr. 28, 2013 at 11:04 AM

I pay $10 for the gym and $10 for childcare - so $20 a month total. I could've paid an extra $10 for all the different classes, but didn't think I would untilize them much.

chrisnjoesmom
by Adrienne on Apr. 28, 2013 at 3:27 PM

I pay $20/month at my gym and I can bring a friend and use unlimited tanning

lobomom24
by on Apr. 28, 2013 at 4:21 PM
I pay $250/per year not including taxes for my membership. I got locked into this price years ago though, I think it's $40 a month now.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN