Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

NSV - Met my goal!!! *PIC*

Posted by on Apr. 28, 2013 at 11:40 AM
  • 10 Replies
3 moms liked this

Just finished a 10 mile run making my total for this month 102 miles!!! Woo hoo! I'm taking the next 2 days off from running...I think:)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 28, 2013 at 11:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
EiuGirl316
by Leah on Apr. 28, 2013 at 1:15 PM

Awesome nsv!!

dmwood
by Silver Member on Apr. 28, 2013 at 3:24 PM

Awesome!! 

aprilsalcro
by on Apr. 28, 2013 at 6:00 PM
Great job !
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mefingas
by Morgan on Apr. 28, 2013 at 7:03 PM
Holy crap that is a lot of miles. I am so jealous. Right now my months total is 40 miles that I have run but last month it was only 28 miles. I want to be like you. Are you training for any races?
Lesgerm
by Leslie on Apr. 28, 2013 at 7:11 PM
Wow awesome Darby!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Apr. 28, 2013 at 7:15 PM

Not really.  I'm going to start training in the fall for a full marathon, so I'm just increasing my mileage in the meantime, that's all:)   Didn't you just have a baby?

Quoting mefingas:

Holy crap that is a lot of miles. I am so jealous. Right now my months total is 40 miles that I have run but last month it was only 28 miles. I want to be like you. Are you training for any races?

mefingas
by Morgan on Apr. 28, 2013 at 7:25 PM
Milton will be 11 months old on Thursday. I just wish I had time to get out and run. Just running 3 miles is a pain when my husband works. I am looking forward to fall when my daughter goes to school. I should be able to push Milton and run

Quoting darbyakeep45:

Not really.  I'm going to start training in the fall for a full marathon, so I'm just increasing my mileage in the meantime, that's all:)   Didn't you just have a baby?

Quoting mefingas:

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Apr. 28, 2013 at 7:27 PM

I understand completely.  Most of my running is done when my son is in school or therapy.  He's 4.5 years old with special needs so I can't run with him anymore...I did when he was younger, but not anymore.  He doesn't want to sit for that long to be honest.  My long runs are usually on the weekend when my husband is home and watching my son:)

Quoting mefingas:

Milton will be 11 months old on Thursday. I just wish I had time to get out and run. Just running 3 miles is a pain when my husband works. I am looking forward to fall when my daughter goes to school. I should be able to push Milton and run

Quoting darbyakeep45:

Quoting mefingas:

haileys_mommy06
by Jenn on Apr. 28, 2013 at 8:47 PM
That's awesome!! I still haven't gotten new shoes yet :( I want to start running again. I miss it.
Danapopcorn
by on Apr. 28, 2013 at 9:00 PM

Yaaay! :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)