Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I m trying to lose about 15 to 20 pounds (help)

Posted by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 5:14 PM
  • 13 Replies

I was about 166 but, I noticed ts kept going up and down and I m doing this work out called Slim 6 and I m doing everything and everyday just wondering as much I drink water why the weight not going down and I m eating a lot of salads, aviod caffine as much as I can and oing my walking when its pretty day sun shining

by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 5:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tinkerbellp
by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 6:10 PM

I m trying to get pregnant wonder thats why I m struggling for an while been trying to do this since Jan whats the suggestions?

Quoting ItWorkswraps:

I work for a wellness company that has lots of products that can rapidly help you lose the weight without surgery

mandaboo99
by Bronze Member on Apr. 29, 2013 at 6:12 PM

Slim in 6 is an AMAZING program, go by your measurements, not your weight :) sending you a PM

Quoting tinkerbellp:

I was about 166 but, I noticed ts kept going up and down and I m doing this work out called Slim 6 and I m doing everything and everyday just wondering as much I drink water why the weight not going down and I m eating a lot of salads, aviod caffine as much as I can and oing my walking when its pretty day sun shining

angelaw126
by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 6:22 PM

Could it be you might not be eating enough and your body thinks its going into starvation mode? I notice that my weight will either plateua or increase if i have a significantly reduced amount of calories. I keep a food diary and keep track of what I eat. When I lost my weight (the first time) I reduced my calories to 1200. Just a thought hope it helps. 

tinkerbellp
by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 7:05 PM

I eat everyday lol and I dont let myself go hungry I cant do that lol  I try to get to 1200 but it not east I m wondering if it could be from the meds I m taking because i m trying to get pregnant

Quoting angelaw126:

Could it be you might not be eating enough and your body thinks its going into starvation mode? I notice that my weight will either plateua or increase if i have a significantly reduced amount of calories. I keep a food diary and keep track of what I eat. When I lost my weight (the first time) I reduced my calories to 1200. Just a thought hope it helps. 

aprilsalcro
by Silver Member on Apr. 29, 2013 at 7:42 PM
1 mom liked this
If you don't even eat 1200 calories than you're not eating enough. I suggest having one of the ladies in the group do your bmr

Quoting tinkerbellp:

I eat everyday lol and I dont let myself go hungry I cant do that lol  I try to get to 1200 but it not east I m wondering if it could be from the meds I m taking because i m trying to get pregnant

Quoting angelaw126:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tinkerbellp
by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 10:06 PM

please let them help me I m needing some little help I m sure everyone does :)

Quoting aprilsalcro:

If you don't even eat 1200 calories than you're not eating enough. I suggest having one of the ladies in the group do your bmr

Quoting tinkerbellp:

Quoting angelaw126:

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Apr. 30, 2013 at 5:42 AM

We can help with your BMR...need your age,  height, weight, and number of days you workout.  

tinkerbellp
by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 9:49 AM

I m 34 and I m 163.4 and I m 5'5 and I work out 7 days a week

Quoting darbyakeep45:

We can help with your BMR...need your age,  height, weight, and number of days you workout.  

mmpdrs07
by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 11:31 AM
1 mom liked this

I show your BMR should be 1509.75  I hope that helps you some I know how hard it can be when you need to loose weight and it seems as though nothing you do helps.  Are you doing more cardio or what?  I had gastric bypass 10 years ago and because I was getting too thin my Dr told me to cut out cardio on my workouts.  So maybe you need more cardio and less of the other stuff?  Don't really know sorry just trying to give suggestions.

Monsita
by Bronze Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 12:38 PM

dumbbellMAYBE MORE OF THIS AND A LITTLE MORE OF THATtreadmill

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)