Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

I'm starting tomorrow. Who's with me?

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

by on May. 1, 2013 at 12:22 AM
Replies (11-20):
haileys_mommy06
by Jenn on May. 1, 2013 at 10:03 AM

How do you know that no one will be doing any cardio just because they want to do the crunch challenge?

Quoting Stephd710:

Im not so much into this.  Crunches without cardio just builds muscle under fat, which will make your stomach look BIGGER!  

Stephd710
by on May. 1, 2013 at 10:05 AM

I dont know that, im just saying if thats ALL you're doing it wont work.  

Quoting haileys_mommy06:

How do you know that no one will be doing any cardio just because they want to do the crunch challenge?

Quoting Stephd710:

Im not so much into this.  Crunches without cardio just builds muscle under fat, which will make your stomach look BIGGER!  

MommyOK
by on May. 1, 2013 at 10:09 AM

I'm doing the squat challenge and adding a few crunches :D once I'm done with squats I'll focus on crunches

emeraldangel20
by on May. 1, 2013 at 10:15 AM
1 mom liked this

definitely not all i'm doing. i have a couple of cardio workouts than i can combine with this

Quoting Stephd710:

I dont know that, im just saying if thats ALL you're doing it wont work.  

Quoting haileys_mommy06:

Quoting Stephd710:

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

bluesky51201
by Member on May. 1, 2013 at 10:32 AM

I used to do 200 crunches a day back in high school on top of dance and while my stomach was flat there was no real definition.  I love standing crunches though.  Shaun T knows how to work your abs, I feel those a lot more than I ever did traditional crunches.  Plus they're horrible on your back.

Quoting big_red05:

Crunches are pretty much One of the most ineffective exercises EVER

ReadWriteLuv
by Casey on May. 1, 2013 at 10:37 AM

I told my friend Ashley that I would start the 30 day squat challenge with her today, I may as well do this too.

ksueditz
by on May. 1, 2013 at 10:38 AM

i'm day 19 of the 30 day squat challenge. i also received a 30 day plank challenge on facebook today. idk if it's a good idea to do all 3 at once?!?!

crabbyD
by Diana on May. 1, 2013 at 10:57 AM

I'm in!!!!!!

emeraldangel20
by on May. 1, 2013 at 10:58 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm doing one at a time

Quoting ksueditz:

i'm day 19 of the 30 day squat challenge. i also received a 30 day plank challenge on facebook today. idk if it's a good idea to do all 3 at once?!?!

Krystle21
by on May. 1, 2013 at 11:10 AM
What's the plank challenge?

Quoting ksueditz:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN