Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

need to loseweight fast

Posted by on May. 1, 2013 at 1:01 AM
  • 6 Replies
It has been 9 months now. I would like to lose weight semi fas tbyJuly

Can everyone givemeanypointers
by on May. 1, 2013 at 1:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
mariemciver2000
by on May. 1, 2013 at 1:16 AM

So what kind of things do you really like to do? There are meny workouts out there that are great!  I am a fan of meny & would love to help you to find something that you could enjoy! :) Just please let me know what you like & what kinds of workouts you do enjoy!

leddy
by on May. 1, 2013 at 1:44 AM

IVE TRIED JUST ABOUT EVERYTHING. I WILL SAY IT HAS TO BE A LIFE CHANGE. A FEW  MONTHS AGO I STARTED DOING ALOT OF CARDIO, IT WORKS BODY WRAPS USING THERE GREENS AND DEFINNG GEL AND FAT FIGHTERS ON TOP OF EATING HEALTHIER AND I HAVE LOST 18 POUNDS AND 2 PANTS SIZE. ITS HONESTLY THE ONLY THING THAT HAS WORKED FOR ME. AFTER DOING 3 WRAPS MY BEFORE AND AFTER RESLUTS WERE AMAZING. IM A PEDIATRIC NURSE AND WAS VERY SKEPTICAL AT FIRST. BUT IT TRULY DOES WORK. SO I ACTUALLY SIGNED UP 3 WEEKS AGO AS A DISTRIBUTOR. I LOVE SHARING MY STORY WITH EVERYONE. IVE DONE IT ALL ADVOCARE WEIGHT WATCHERS SLIM FAST CAMBODIA EXTRACT AND NONE OF IT WORKED FOR ME. HOPE THIS HELPED SOME:-)

musicpisces
by Suzanne on May. 1, 2013 at 2:55 AM

Fast weight loss is rarely permanent or healthy.  What have you been doing for the past 9 months?  How much are you looking to lose by July?  What is your starting weight?

Suzanne

"Don't sacrifice what you want most for what you want right now."

mcginnisc
by Claire on May. 1, 2013 at 6:30 AM

Yeah... I have the same questions as Suz...

What is your start weight? How much do you want to lose? 3 months= 12 lbs in a healthy manner ( 1 lb per week...some weeks you can get 2, and some you may get 1/2 or none)

What do you eat? Specifics please...if you give me a full day's worth of food, I can look at it and offe suggestions if necessary. 

Do you workout? If so, what do you do? How often and duration? 

How much water do you drink? 

What have you been doing? 

Claire

" I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13 

chris7935
by on May. 1, 2013 at 9:19 AM
I eat my biggest meal at lunch time mainly vegetables. My problem is thatihave a ninemontholdwhostill nurses so don't want to put anything harmful in mybody not just for my sakebut for my 9 month old as well. i am not saying i need to lose a ton i just need that push it used to be so easy. but i haven't been able to lose a pound since having the baby.
mcginnisc
by Claire on May. 1, 2013 at 9:51 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting chris7935:

I eat my biggest meal at lunch time mainly vegetables. My problem is thatihave a ninemontholdwhostill nurses so don't want to put anything harmful in mybody not just for my sakebut for my 9 month old as well. i am not saying i need to lose a ton i just need that push it used to be so easy. but i haven't been able to lose a pound since having the baby.

You don't have to put anything but lean proteins, tons of produce and water in your body. Eating cleanly is the best thing for you. 

You can still workout even while nursing. The key is to make sure you are consuming enough calories for your body to function while inactive, support nursing and to workout. I would suggest that you attempt to track calories for about a week at least to see exactly how much you are eating. My guess is that it is not enough to support your body and nursing, which is where a lot of people falter. 

I would be interested in seeing what you actually eat in a day as well as how many calories you should be eating. I can do your BMR for you ( the number of calories your body needs to function and be inactive, nursing, and to lose weight), but I would need your age, height, weight and then # of days per week you workout or plan to workout..oh, and a reminder that you are BFing. Tracking can really open your eyes to whether you are taking in enough calories or too many. 

Claire

" I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN